Simp Chat HotYogaWife (BlondeWife83) - Discussion Thread

WittySkitty

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 18, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thanks for sharing but I am already subscribed to this thread. I wanted to know if you have access to her other video with Tribal. The one shared in her existing thread is one of the best hotwifing video that I have seen on the internet, especially the way she shivers while having orgasm on the couch while her husband encourages Tribal to keep fucking the shit out of her!

• WeirdChamp
Reactions: MojoSoDope

ChaseKoontz

Lurker
Mar 19, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Modern relationships in a nutshell.
This is why there are so many divorces happening nowadays, because one member (Or both) of the couple gets bored after some time and no longer sees the spark that made the other attractive, or not as much as they once found them to be. This can be for many reasons, not just sexual.
Then a third party comes in and gives the bored one what they're missing from their relationship (Attention, desire, excitement, etc) and then, you either get the cheating, or a seed of doubt about the relationship is planted.

As for this particular couple; I just think they found a common ground they both enjoy and keeps the spark alive.
It's high likely that all the dudes she fucks, they both find to be "prop dicks" for the fun of the moment, but never give a single shit about them besides that.

If they have truly managed to separate sex from love, then good for them. It is a really difficult thing to do, and even those who try it (Open relationships) end up failing after a while because of jealousy and feelings.

imthelover

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
damn you can see her face in every second clip, its rather poor work or made on purpose. I must say her face looks pretty old or she is just ugly. But i have a theory a girl cant have a *Pretty face, *nice ass and *nice tits. Most of our beloved woman failing on all three categories, some got one of it and they fckin show it where they can, thats why u see all the close up face pics (most of the fat girls) and nothing else! Or the cleavage pics if they got fine tits (most of the time they just got fat tits, pushed into the bra - same goes to fat asses. Only a small percentage of this whores can have 2 of them like a fuckable face and tits/ass. But its veeeeery rare a bitch can have 3 of 3, its actually a myth.. some of them been seen from time to time. Well this bitch here wasted all her potential on tits and ass, nothing left for her face at all.. its the nature, u cant have 3 of 3. If you really find the case of 3of3 she's a psycho.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2022