ManyVids Cam Girls Naomi Dee

cricfan404

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Don't get me wrong, her lives are pretty good (thanks stafz !), but imo the holy grail stuff is all the videos that are shot and edited by "blackhat" (who I am assuming is her partner). All the videos done by them are on both Naomi's MV and also their own page:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

But this man/woman knows what the fuck he/she is doing, I managed to find some longer trailers on her MFC page at some point and the cinematography is way higher than you could ever expect for a random independent cam model:

No trailers for these ones, but they are the best looking ones imo:

Unfortunately, the other thing they all have in common is that they're really fucking expensive :( I've only ever seen 1 of Blackhat's Naomi vids in the wild, I'll upload it here asap along with some of her others I've collected.

T3rminat0r

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 28, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Blackhat is a (imho not unknown, at this point) cinematographer in the SW/CamGirl space... I've seen videos by him with itslo, as well as Naomi, and both of them in the same video, as well as other guest stars with both of them ... IMHO, he's just a good cinematographer, that they pay to get good content. His Twitter is
, which has 10+ Followers who're camgirls I know... so, yea, he's good, no question there, but he's definitly not only shooting Naomi ;)
Also, so this doesn't get deleted ;) : I found one of those videos you mentioned on the internet, a while back ;)

Eternal Sunshine - 1080p - 17m52s

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

cricfan404

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Ah, interesting, I just made the assumption since Naomi has so many videos with him tbh. Also, holy shit you're amazing, I've been searching for that one for ages!!

Here we go, her Nancy Wheeler cosplay video (she's damn near a dead ringer for her):

A Stranger Thing | 4K | 8:45 | 861 MB

Also highlighting that there was also another Blackhat that I didn't notice in LoopyLoot 's album posted in comment #4 on this thread, so go and give them another like as well!

Striptease Blowjob - Shutter Envy | 4K | 11:01 | 1.3GB

Edit: Jeez, suddenly this thread is like Christmas & my birthday rolled into one. Cheers everyone!

Last edited: