Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

🎥Blackmailed By My Boss

Description:
I can't believe you recorded me masturbating in the shower that night! I knew agreeing to a hotel room was a bad idea. Please, just whatever you do, don't show my husband that video. Our marriage would be ruined - we are very conservative, you see. What? No, please don't make me strip. You're my boss, that'd be incredibly inappropriate! I thought you were a good man, sir, why would you ever put me in a position like this? Ok fine, I'll do whatever you want, just don't show my husband that video. You want me to what?? Suck your what?! No! I'm married! How could you ever think to ask such a thing of me? You bastard, you knew exactly what kind of leverage that recording would give you. I'll do it, but just know I'll hate every second of it. And don't even consider cumming in my mouth! Oh my God you're huge, there's no way I can fit that in all of the way. No, no mmphh mmmmph! Your cock is making me gag and choke! Oh I'll never live with myself after this, how could you?!👇

Neighbor Gives Handjob

Description:
(Custom Commission, name used 'Will') I'm glad you accepted my invitation, we just hadn't properly introduced ourselves until now. I mean, I noticed you staring at me when I'm out walking around the block, so I thought it'd be best to get to know one another. You seemed to be interested in me from afar...and right now judging by the bulge in your pants. It's OK, I think you're really cute...and to be honest I had fantasies about you. Here, let me. Wow you're really hard. Can I touch it....maybe a little bit more? Don't worry, you'll really like this, I promise. Mmm let me stroke you, I don't wanna squeeze too hard though. I'll take extra care of your manhood- if you like this enough, perhaps you can come back for a little more tomorrow? God, I just love the feeling of you in my hands, swollen and pulsating. Will you...cum for me? I'd love for you to fill my palm up with jizz mmm. Did you like that? I told you it was going to be good. This is my favorite way to meet neighbors👇

Last edited:

cocoman03

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2022
Last edited:

cocoman03

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

XEV BELLRINGER BICEP FLEXING DEMONSTRATION VIDEOS

VIDEO 1

VIDEO 2

VIDEO 3

Last edited:

cocoman03

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2022

Cum Craving Girlfriend

Description:
It's been a whole month since we've been together, I can't believe it. My pussy has been soaking wet ever since you left, I can't help but fantasize about you when I'm in bed at night. Would you...let me taste you again? I know it's a bit soon and all, but I can't help myself. Mmm yes, I want to kiss it first though. God yes, it's bigger than I remember! I absolutely need to fuck you now, I know this is all happening very fast, it just, my pussy craves your cock now. Ohhh yes this is just how I imagined it, stretch my pussy out! Don't cum yet though, I want to taste it, I want it in my mouth👇

Trying on my New Jeans

Description:
Xev just loves her new jeans. As soon as her thick thighs slid into the tight pant legs, she knew she'd need to experience the full intimacy that the material had to offer. Watch as Xev explores how her soft body fills every fold of fabric in different positions. She burrows her hands under the cloth and against her skin, fighting the cramped space to get a handful of her own juicy pussy and buns. Eventually the strained fondling pushes her over the edge and Xev gives in to the need to pleasure herself.👇

Reverse Cowgirl to Orgasm

Description:
Riding cock brings Xev a lot of satisfaction, especially when she can get off a few times before you do! Watch her bounce away on her hard toy and cum👇

Oily Boobs

Description:
Xev loves the feeling of oil all over her soft, squishy boobs. The moment it starts to stream down her tits, she immediately wants to rub it all over, making her skin shiny and slippery. Watch how her nipples perk up after her finger tips slide over them, stimulating them.👇

Oily Tooshie

Description:
So many men love Xev's plentiful ass covered in shiny oil - and who can blame them? She also adores the way her soft, round buns shimmer as the sheet of glossy fluid spreads across the surface of her milky skin. It's clear she enjoys herself, Xev can barely take her eyes off of her own glimmering tush's reflection! Aren't you just infatuated with the way a woman's hands run over slippery parts of her own soft, squishy body? It is so alluring to watch fingers compress wet, supple flesh -- you can imagine the seductive sensation. You can probably also imagine how other hard, sensitive *objects* feel against warm, velvety buns.👇

Last edited:

cocoman03

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2022

Slutty Step Daughter Gets the Upper Hand

Description:
When you came into my room, you thought you had it all worked out. You've found out how slutty I've been at school and now you're here to punish me. But not in the conventional sense. I know why you came to me first with that information and I believe my response will come as quite a surprise, "Step-Daddy." 👇

New Balloon Boobs

Description:
I got my boobs done just for you, how do you like them? I think they could be even bigger, could you imagine? I want them so big that it makes tying my shoes impossible! Don't you just love my massive balloon boobs? I want you to shove your dick in my balloon booby cleavage so deep that it disappears! Here, let me stroke your hard cock until you jizz all over my big bouncy boobies, spraying me down with the biggest cumshot I've ever seen! You really ~do~ like my new balloon boobs, don't you!👇

Pain and Pleasure

Description:
You are too good to me Master. I'm a worthless little slut and could only ever dream of receiving attention from you. I can't believe you chose to use me, a lowly, dirty whore. I am honored, thank you Master. I'll gratefully take this cock down my slutty throat as slowly as you'd like while I rub my pussy. Oh, Master, I love it when you have me vibrate my clit without letting me cum, such delicious Especially when you yank and pull hard on my nipples~ You want me to slap my sensitive cunt? Yes, Master. Look how red it gets, it's so tingly! It's on the brink of pain, Master, but I will not complain. I'm just a dirty whore and deserve everything I get. I will not disobey you, I promise to lower my dirty cunt on this cock inch by inch, never proceeding further without punishing my whore pussy with more slaps. I never knew such pain could be relieved by so much pleasure, thank you for letting me cum while you are deep inside of me! Thank you Master! 👇

Last edited:

cocoman03

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2022

🎥Lacy Stuffing

Description:
Xev's pink, lacy panties are so tight fitting against her soft pussy and round ass. She slides them down and off her legs with the sole intention of cramming them completely into her fleshy hole.👇

Boyfriend Likes Implant Pumping

Description:
Babe, these implants you had me get are way too big! I mean, they were big enough to begin with, but after all of this additional *pumping* into my boobies, I can barely even function! I know it turns you on to keep inflating and pumping my implants up bigger and bigger, but look at this! I can't even hug you, my massive boobs bounce off of you before I can even grab hold! I bet you like how big they're getting, and how challenging it is for you to cover my cleavage in cum. But babe, I'm getting worried that they're pumped up so full that they'll burst! The pressure is building and they're about to pop! That makes you super hard, that fact that my boobies are inflated to the max. And yet you want them even bigger, don't you? How can I resist making you happy, babe - pump my mega implants to their limit!👇

Last edited:

cocoman03

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2022

🎥Face Fuck Toy Part 1

Description:
Dick sucking obviously brings a lot of joy to Xev's life. She takes pride in her ability to get a man off using just her mouth and considers it a challenge if he takes longer than 5 minutes to cum. Xev understands that some men need rougher play, deeper penetration, and sloppier hole fucking. She offers her wet, slippery, bottomless mouth and throat up for your primary use. The harder, faster, and more vicious you are, the more Xev will believe you really do enjoy her as a fuck toy. Challenge accepted.👇

🎥Face Fuck Toy Part 2👇

Last edited:

cocoman03

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2022

🎥Client Secretly Inflates Boobs

Description:
Thank you for paying for my new boob job, I just from from an A cup to a D cup! Now we can really have fun together. Whoa, my boobs seem to have just inflated twice their size! They seem to be getting bigger by the minute, I don't see how this is possible, but I...like it. Oh my God, what's this remote for?! Have you been using this to control the size of my boobs this whole time? Well, I think I actually really like my boobs this size and it seems you do too. Let's fuck and see if I can handle them this massive, while riding your cock👇

🎥Accident Causes Breast Milk Production👇​

Last edited:

cocoman03

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2022

🎥Boss Fills My Boobs Up With Cum Part 1

Description:
You're laying me off? No no no, you can't fire me now, I won't be able to make ends meet next month. Please, I can work in the warehouse, I'll do anything just so I can keep my job. What? You want me to...Ok, fine I...I'll give you a hand job and...swallow your load...as long as I get to keep my job.
Oh my god...what was in your cum?! My boobs feel like they're getting bigger! They're about to burst out of my bra, what's going on? I have to say, my breasts feel HUGE, but this could be a good thing. You seem to like their new size, hell you're even getting hard again right after I got you off! Mmm I think I like the way these gigantic boobs make me feel👇

🎥Boss Fills My Boobs Up With Cum Part 2

Description:
I think I LOVE my new big boobs! I can see you like them a lot too, judging by the hardon you have. I can't believe it, you literally just got off and you're ready for a round two? I think I should get a raise for this, considering you have totally changed my body without my consent. Luckily for you, I like the results. I want you to get off one more time, but you have to stroke it while I touch myself. You'll be pleased to find out that I intend to swallow your load again. How could I resist? It has such a wonderful effect on my boobs👇

Last edited:

cocoman03

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2022

🎥Boss Watches Assistant Shower And Cum

Description:
My boss arranged a hotel room for us both to stay at while on a business trip together, with one bed to share. Flustered by the realization that I'd have to ----- with my own boss, I retreated to the bathroom, to freshen up. I took my time in front of the mirror, and slowly stripped down until...👇

cocoman03

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 2, 2022

Wife Cuckolds Loser Husband

Description:
You overheard me making arrangements to meet that guy, did you? It's just as well, you should know that you leave me totally unsatisfied. How can you blame me for looking to have a good time with a real man? I keep you around for your money and you keep me around because you're simply obsessed with me. Pathetic. And look, you're even getting hard off the idea of your own wife getting railed by another studly man! I bet just watching me get dressed up for him will really get you going, won't it? The best part is, I'm seducing him in with the clothes and jewelry YOU bought me! How does it feel to be completely used for your money for the sake of adultery?👇