Simp Chat Agency pimped rooms

Catflix.su banner

JSL1234

Lurker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
not anymore unfortunately. i was on her CB stream early on, and someone in the chat kept spamming a youtube link lol so i clicked on it and it was a video of her and a couple of other CB models on a zoom call with the guy that manages them. and i guess he was trying to get them to promote the agency by giving testimonies. and in the video, to lovecayaxo he goes "do you know how much you made so far? you made $___" and she was shocked like she clearly had no input on her onlyfans(and maybe CB) at all, like no idea of the income stream. I don't remember the actual amount but i remember doing the math and she low key was on a like $200+/hour pace, and that was early on into her being on OF/CB...lol. She like quickly banned whoever was spamming the youtube video link and then like the next day the youtube video was gone. I found her info out because her manager followed her on instagram haha

Edit: i did find the video, not sure if i should drop it or not

Last edited:

JSL1234

Lurker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't know the agency name, but i know the name of the guy who like is seemingly in charge/manages it. Im a bit reluctant to share his info(even though i want to because its pretty scummy what he's doing and his instagram is not shy about it).only because he still follows lovecayaxo on instagram and i assume other models and their real info...i should look again to see if i recognize anyone else now that im thinking about it haha. wait also after looking at it again, caya on stream would mention that her roommate did it first and got her into it and this guy also follows her roommate, but i dont think ive seen her on CB/OF

Last edited:
Catflix.su banner