MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Support - Aloha (Android) Crashing | SimpCity Forums

Support Aloha (Android) Crashing

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Felixstowe

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I've recently moved from iOS to Android and noticed that this website is crashing regularly on the Aloha browser.

Part of the site will not load (when clicking on a model) and the progress bar sticks at an early point.

The only way to get back to a functioning site is to close the specific tab, then force close Aloha, reopen Aloha, access the site and click on the model again. This can repeat itself regularly.

Does anyone else have the issue?

I've messaged Aloha support and they've asked for the site information (hesitant to do that for obvious reasons). It's not happening on any other site so wondering if its to do with sometbing embedded like videos and the browser is struggling.

ColitVitam

Est semper aliqua veritas
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'd recommend using firefox for android for private browsing as temporarily + VPN. I did investigate about aloha browser, probably fairly almost new, probably this site is not suitable for aloha browser. As i did said before, better use other browsers, like firefox or opera for better private browsing + VPN.