Simp Chat FrivolousFox ASMR - Discussion Thread

Catflix.su banner

DegenerateNerd

Diamond Tier
Nov 18, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I guess it's just weird living through it because the issues that cause the divide seem so....minor in the grand scheme of things. Especially when it likely won't have any direct effect on your own personal life. I just don't get it. Like is Lauren's LGBT opinions worth possibly never seeing her sister and her kids ever again to her? I know she's mentally/emotionally fucked up, but damn.

thunfremlinc

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 5, 2023
As opposed to historical issues of which king has the most legitimacy, or which nation should own (read: be able to tax) a tract of land (from the view of the majority, mind you, where you're swapping one ruler/country for another)? People like partisan issues, they like to pick a side and get fired up for it even when either result has no real impact on their lives.

She might not care all that much about her sister or the kids anyhow; might just be a silly line in the sand she is using as justification to cut off contact. I think we've all done something similar in our lives at one point or another, and she might not actually be that close to her sister or her sister's kids.

Of course, talking about this sort of thing on stream is pretty unhinged. I don't think she's that awful here but this isn't something you share with strangers.

Last edited:

fellowbluejay

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 15, 2021
The long form of what she was actually talking about is that her sister doesn't want anything to do with frivvi because of her LGBT views. Her sister lives a very conservative christian life. Frivvi went on to say that her sister doesn't want anything to do with her but she doesn't know if that also means her kids as well. She pondered that maybe her sister will allow her to see the kids as long as she doesn't talk about any LGBT things but frivvi felt that she couldn't do that because it would go against her morals or personal sense of justice or something. She said she wants to be a "safe space" for her sister's children.

So basically against her sister's wishes she wants to teach her sister's children about things that are opposed to her christian beliefs. Again regardless of your personal opinions about LGBT or religious beliefs I think it's pretty weird to try to go behind your sister's back to teach her kids something she doesn't want them taught. Frivvi even talked about respecting boundaries later on in this stream which is hilarious cause she obviously does not respect her sister's boundaries.

DegenerateNerd

Diamond Tier
Nov 18, 2023
Fair point, lol. The only real wars that have made the most logical sense throughout history are basically the oil wars in the middle east considering oil basically runs our lives in the modern world. Still seems silly, though. But yeah, you're probably right about her not caring much about her sister to begin with. Some people just aren't particularly close with their family, I didn't think about that. It's definitely weird to be that determined to tell kids about LGBT issues though.

Mar 4, 2024

Here’s the only picture I have of them together. It’s not much.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

There’s definitely a likeness, but “Jenna” seems a bit older. For forum policy, let’s just assume Lauren is 18 here; it’s not a sexual picture anyway. I found it on Lauren’s old Facebook account a few years ago. Last time I checked, everything was scrubbed.

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Her whole family sounds like a dysfunctional mess. You got one end on the far nut Christian side that literally believe people with wings live in the sky, then on the opposite end a just as delusional view that a person can be born whatever they want to be.

Reactions: Asmrlover4557
Catflix.su banner