Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

8sahar7

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 20, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I do everything as indicated in the instructions. But I get an error - Cloudflare Blocked: Failed on url:
Can someone check the program. I want to understand if I have a problem or if the program has stopped working.

Beakwood

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I can't even get a free premium account. I've tried over 20 accounts with no exaggeration. I've mixed in the brave with tor, along with brand new chromium browser; thorium with free chrome VPN's to rule out fingerprintering. The only one I haven't done yet, is used a paid VPN. I might consider re-up'ing my VPN for other purposes. But, it almost seems as if the site has purposed disabled free premium temporarily and will be greeted with "DISABLE VPN" etc, similiarly to how they disabled "new account signups" before. Just shadow disabled it.
Madness I say. Madness.

moodorama

Fan
Mar 22, 2022
After several attempts to use your “program” for downloading, I decided to try to find a way myself.
My browser is Google Chrome. I found the cache folder (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\Cache_Data). I registered a user on the recu website with free viewing of one video per day. As soon as I start playing this video, files without an extension start appearing in the cache folder. The names of the files are in order in hexadecimal format (f_1e0a33, f_1e0a34... and so on). The cache size does not allow me to save all the cache files at once, so I sometimes pause the video to move the cache files to a separate folder. (Important! While playing a video, you should not open other pages or tabs in this browser, as they will also end up in the cache folder and this can be confusing!). After saving all the files from the cache folder, I use Total Commander to add “.ts” to the names of all the files. (Then I remove empty video moments from all files in which nothing happens, but this is as you wish). And I combine all the files in the video editor Movavi Video Editor. (In the Movavi program, video joining has to be done in stages, since a huge number of files can slow down the process. I take 500-600 files at a time).
This is the method I use now. Previously, when I didn’t know how the cache works, I played this video in the browser, but instead of the cache folder, I opened “View Code” on the page with the video, went to the “Network” tab, and I downloaded each file for the cache folder in a separate folder... (it was terrible, how long and boring)...
I'm not a programmer. I'm a simple user.
But my assumptions (or suggestions) on how to use the knowledge I have acquired:
1. A program that copies the necessary files from the cache folder to another folder.
2. A program that downloads from links formed in the “Network” tab in the browser.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers