Hannya Man

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I did ask eats. Even asked if i could buy the kenzieland content. I got all sorts of excuses about it but they never sent it. I asked about the jax vid too. they acted dumb. not sure about whether their stuff has been on tv considering i don't watch tv let alone american tv. but i agree w your point about using cardi b's song. also what rep? that page is run by the director himself.

Last edited:

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
The person I know talked to Eats the other day. If you asked a long time ago maybe it was a different person (maybe an agency who wouldn't know anything)

The conversation started asking about new content with Kenzie saying he saw she was working with them again on Instagram.

Received a reply saying they love Kenzie and the content will be out in a week or 2. They then sent up a follow up replying saying they noticed he likes IR as his username implied he did and suggested to buy the hotel video of Kenzie and Jax from her as they filmed it.

Eats doesn't sell the NSFW versions themselves. The fan did however asked if they have any BTS footage or clips that didn't make it into the final cut. Doubt they will sell that but never know.

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
I don't know what the excuses given to you were but it's possible you were asking for too many vids all at once and it came off as suspicious. While many pages would be happy to send content to a potential buyer smarter individuals would be skeptical. Maybe they thought you weren't authentic if you didn't tip or thought maybe you would do a chargeback?

I've noticed a lot of girls who do customs say delivery will be at least 2 weeks. While some might be busy I think the real reason is so the window of time to do a chargeback expires first after tipping. Girls who promise same day customs usually do it on a different platform that offers chargeback protection which OnlyFans still doesn't offer to creators. Other girls will refuse to do customs unless a fan has been a paid subscriber for a month or longer and bought content first.

Horny4Tits

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 1, 2023
I keep forgetting she goes on Chaturbate before her OnlyFans liveshow. Doubt she does anything good there and nobody has bothered to share any footage from her Chaturbate streams. At the very least could maybe register an account and request stuff in the Chaturbate chat prior to her OnlyFans live like what you want on her wheel spin or a different sex toy so it's not the same repetitive thing every time.

Her live tonight almost failed but some tippers joined to save it before she threatened to leave and it ended up reaching all the goals.