Simp Chat LeynaInu - MissyPwns

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Def lack of confidence, especially regarding her body. Go figure. Just her nature. It still eats at her. As part of her crowdfund group way back we asked something (cant remember) but her DM reply was she had always lacked confidence in her body and was deeply very surprised to see there were A LOT of guys that wanted to pay to see her nude. She does a very good job hiding her appendix scar and boob implant scars so i doubt it has anything to do with those.

And I might be confusing this with another ethot, but i think she said in high school she was very fat, shamed, and ostracized heavily so she became very insecure about the way she looks which apparently might be carrying over to this day.

Last edited:

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I think it has something to do with public perceptions. Nudes are more acceptable in public and viewed as "art". Fucking (in any form), on the other hand, unambigiously classify the girl forever a "slut". And NO girl wants to be thought of as a slut. That is, unless the money is too good to pass up.

Her finally relenting to do finger penetration (that isn't click/dick bait) is a HUGE step for her. Took her long enough. YEARS! It means the big whale $$ are drying up and she needs to up-the-ante to keep her good lifestyle going. And it means (more years) down the line dildo penetration isn't out of the question.

Ngl, for years now i predicted she would never do fucking in any form (so that includes self finger penetration). Just not in her personality. So i am glad i coudl finally be proven wrong 🙏

Unknownhell

Tier 2 Sub
Feb 4, 2023
Does make me wonder if it will be a similar acceleration in what they offer as i've seen with other people from sites like OF.
The moment they also do actual penetration in any form, like with the finger fucking or actual penetration from a dildo, they will have to up the ante quickly or risk losing a lot of the viewers they regained and gotten over the finger penetration. If it will be similar, then she should up the ante 4 or 5 months after releasing that finger fuck video or make some big changes to what she considers as her community that she loves in order to keep that easy life from now

Reactions: Monthly.Bloodbath

Monthly.Bloodbath

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
So am i reading this right: One has to do a non-refundable donation to maybe reach the $1K promissory goal for no-preview-video-given text to THEN get the "honour" of paying again some unknown overpriced cost to buy said video? Holy! The real winner is that 20-something OF's pimp founder. That ninja gets a % cut off every scam dollar that passes thru every e-whore page. Bravo, my ninja!

Unknownhell

Tier 2 Sub
Feb 4, 2023
You are reading that right yeah. Although you are forgetting the part where she won't release that video if the goal is not reached. So if that goal of 1K is not reached, she won't release that video while still keeping all of the money that was already donated in order to try and reach that goal. Does make me wonder if she placed a time on it, that the goal has to be reached before a certain date or if she did it without timer so that it could be for 2 more years before that goal is reached. Oh and once the goal is reached, everyone who donated gets the honour of buying it earlier then the rest as well, can't forget that early access thing

Unknownhell

Tier 2 Sub
Feb 4, 2023
At that pace, she might get the goal in 30 hours. Any guesses on how expensive that ppv would be and how bad the fingerwork would be?

TormentRage

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Goal hit and vid dropped. About to be expected. Not sure if it was 40 bucks worth but was something new. Hopefully she adds it to her ppv stuff going forward. I've been disappointed she only did 2 "cum showers". Only time will tell I guess.

TormentRage

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
I think she's gonna try and milk the double pay. She made no mention on stream when the ppv would drop. I think she likes that people are willing to double pay for "early access". The vid is good, it ain't worth paying twice.

I mean hell, she made damn near 2 grand today on stream for her usual antics. She did seem, or at least acted surprised that the ppv did as well as it did. She mentioned that this has been on the "to do" list for a while, she just didn't know if it would be as well received.