Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Missy Promises You a Foot Job If You Humiliate Yourself for Her​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

“Hey Professor Porky Pants. Did you notice I’m not wearing panties under my skirt today? Did you see that I’m wearing your favorite hot pink high heels – the ones I cockteased you into buying for me? So, foot wimp. How low would you go to humiliate yourself if I promise to let you cum on my sexy toes…?” Release Date: May 16, 2013

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

You Are Princess Missy’s Sock Puppet​

Just how dumb are you, loser? If you follow Missy’s commands and jerk your wimp squirts into her cute lace ankle socks, she’s going to use that DNA-soaked evidence to manipulate you and eventually destroy you. But you’re so stupid, weak and hopelessly obsessed with your bossy-bratty sorority goddess that you will do anything Mean Missy says. Won’t you, jerk puppet? Ready to have Missy’s stinky, cummy ankle socks shoved into your mouth? Release Date: October 13, 2011

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy Puts You thru an After School Cocktease Torment Session​

“Do you like it when I tease your cock in one of my kinky schoolgirl outfits? I wonder what my crotchless white fishnets are gonna do to your throbbing boner when I flip up my plaid skirt in your face? Breaking you down and making you desperate for me is my number one extracurricular activity. LOL, loser…” Release Date: August 1, 2016

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Pedicure Princess Missy Makes You Beg for a Fishnet Footjob​

“Why would I let your little chicklet of a dicklet between my perfect toes, much less my legs? But you can still dream, weirdo. How about I take off my high heels and tease you with my feet until you start to jerk your pecker and beg for more. I’ll even rub my toes together for you like I’m giving you a foot job for real…” Release Date: August 17, 2016

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy Threatens to Turn Your Precious Princess into Her Cock Slut​

“I met your precious princess at a college party. I got her drunk, fingered her, spanked her, and fucked her with my strap-on. Now she wants to go lesbian for me. She’ll do anything – lick dog food off my boots, quit school… But I won’t dump your little whore unless YOU take over for her. Bend over, dahdeekins…” Release Date: December 7, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

FACE FUCKED: Pledge Mistress Missy finishes You Off in Front of the Sorority​

“We’re having a huge party at the sorority to celebrate the initiation of the new Humiliatrix Pledge Class. As their Pledge Trainer, I’ve decided that instead of hazing and spanking the pledges, we’re all going to haze and humiliate YOU. You’re going to be the cum receptical for all our boyfriends’ dirty condoms - drenched and slimed in their hot Alpha-male cum all weekend long. But first, to humiliate you even worse? You’re going to give yourself a sissy wimp cum facial, so I can rub in your face the difference between the power of a real man’s fuckload and the pathetic sissy dribble that squirts from your laughable little pecker..” Release Date: October 17, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Sorority Bitch Missy Uses Your Bedroom as Her Cuckold Fuckpad​

“I can’t bring boys to my room, so I’m using your bedroom as a fuckpad for me and my fratboy bulls. You’re gonna dress me in lingerie, roll the XL condoms over their huge cocks, do our homework while we fuck, and then? I’m gonna use their filthy, gooey fuckbags to humiliate you. Like this…” Release Date: June 15, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy - Scary Boots​

Mistress Missy wears Her meanest pair of thigh high boots for 20 minutes as She explains how She will be turning you into Her personal ass slave. She has Her toys She will be using on you on the couch. They range from a small butt plug to a gigantic baseball bat sized dildo with balls. Her sweet face smiles as Her nasty mouth explains to you how you will be ass trained and then made to also take real cocks and hot cum squirted in you after a sound fucking by Her boyfriends. None more beautiful or more nasty than Mistress Missy as She tells you what a loser you are and exactly how your will be degraded. Release Date: August 30, 2011

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy - Virgin Ass (Complete Movie)​

Watch as Mistress Sidney and Mistress Missy work slave asspussy over for 63 minutes. Turns out he hates having cock up his ass so that is the direction they go. But first he must suffer. They humiliate and spank him then make him beg for Mistress Missy's cock. Down in the dungeon he is tied tight and Mistress Sidney commands oral service until She orgasms while Her partner fucks his ass. They take turns on his backside then string him up standing for some punishment before he is made to release into a bowl. Mistress Missy has slave asspussy on the floor licking the bottom of Her shoes. Mistress Sidney joins Her and they discuss his perverted ways. He tells them what he likes and how he does not want any cock up his ass. They laugh knowing that is exactly what he is going to get. They humiliate him and spank his ass before inspecting his miserable cock. This slut gets a sound paddling from both Ladies. His balls get their share of attention as Mistress Missy squeezes them until they are ready to burst. Now it is time for boot licking and worship at the feet of Mistress Sidney. They position him ass up and Mistress Missy begins to lube him up and Her dainty fingers slip into his ass one by one until She is rubbing his prostate. The slave's ass clenches around Mistress Missy's hand as it drills in and out. Mistress Sidney rides his back so he cannot catch his breath. Mistress Missy moves behind him and takes him with Her strap-on. She fucks him as Mistress Sidney entertains Herself by slapping and verbally the slut. Now he is in the dungeon fastened tight on his back legs in the air. Mistress Missy has a larger cock on and fucks him as Her partner drops Her gorgeous ass on his face and tries to smother the life out of him. The little whore with his legs spread gets a long fucking from Mistress Missy. Mistress Sidney climbs up on his face and has him tongue Her cunt. This gets Her quite excited and She produces the vibrator and gets Herself off over his face. Now it is Her turn to fuck him and She fills his ass with cock as Mistress Missy crops him and locks his head between Her nylon covered legs. The slave has been fucked steadily for quite some time and is starting to moan and whimper. Mistress Missy jams a ball gag in him and replaces Mistress Sidney at his backside. She fucks him hard with Her big cock as Her partner sits in front of him cropping his back. They stand him up and tie his hands above his head. They try a cock pump on his noodle but switch to the flesh light. Mistress Missy orders him to fuck the rubber cock as Mistress Sidney whips him. A hard handjob from Mistress Sidney gets him close to release. They lay him down on his back and use him as their foot rest as Mistress Sidney has a cigarette. He has been ordered to produce a load of cum into the clear bowl. He jacks off but cannot seem to pop. They both stand over him and flaunt their gorgeous tight young asses. This does the trick and he drops a big load into the bowl. Mistress Sidney feeds him his cock poison. Release Date: 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy - Real Deep (Complete Movie)​

A 27 minute session with Mistress Missy’s big sissy maid. He is teased and tormented by Her beautiful pussy and then punished with a cane. She sits on his face to get ready for Her date then uses a vibrator to orgasm right in front of the sissy bitch. Finally She slips on Her strap-on for a quick suck and a long fuck of his asshole before ordering back to the toilet to finish cleaning. Mistress Missy finds Her giant maid cleaning the master bathroom. His work is not satisfactory so She decides some punishment is in order. She removes Her shorts showing off Her white pantyhose and hovers over his head displaying Her pussy. She orders him to crawl out and bend over and spanks and canes him. The skin tight white pantyhose are like a second skin as Mistress Missy beats the big submissive. After he has had a taste of Her cane and a brief hand spanking, She tells him She will be going out soon and positions him behind Her so She can rest Her ass on his face as She powders Her nose and inspects Her makeup. She turns and give him a sniff of Her pussy and, being so horny from describing Her hot boyfriend, She turns a vibrator on and allows him to watch her masturbate. After She orgasms, She slips on a strap-on and it between his lips, ordering him to suck Her rubber cock. After he has deep throated Her strap-on She orders him to the tub and has him get on all fours. Moving behind him She greases up his tight hole through his pantyhose and then inserts Her cock. He is so tight but She gradually works the long dick in up to the hilt and then has a nice fuck. Halfway through She slips out of Her lacy white bra and thrusts harder until he is grunting and his asshole is clenching on Her cock. When She is finally done She orders him back to the toilet where She found him. Release Date: 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy - A Family Affair (Complete Movie)​

Mistress Savannah joins Her lovely step-daughter Mistress Missy for a 50 minute romp with a strong male submissive. Step-Mom is upstairs fucking so Missy plays with him and he gets to worship Her feet and hold his breath under Her pantyhose clad ass. In comes Savannah and he starts servicing Her pussy while dear step-daughter stomps on him. The climb on his back and he rides them around with rope on his balls. A sound spanking and then he is milked out into a clear glass. Mistress Savannah is upstairs fucking so Her step-daughter, Mistress Missy starts in on the big slave. The massive male is treated to Her high heels in his face and the spikes on his back. She sits on his face and then removes Her shoes for foot worship and trample action. Some final humiliating foot worship by Mistress Missy and then Her step-mother wanders in from upstairs. She straddles the slave's face and sits down heavily, ordering him to eat the leavings from Her fuck. Missy busies Herself tormenting him with hands and feet as he services mature pussy. They tie up his balls and then position him to do some exercise, with Missy then Savannah on his shoulders. The exercise continues as the massive slave is used as a mule for the amusement of the Ladies. He is ordered to tongue Savannah's crotch hole as his reward. She turns and it is time to clean Her asshole with his tongue as Mistress Missy pulls on the rope around his balls to encourage faster action. Now they sit on him and relax, showing their beautiful nylon covered feet. His face is covered again by Savannah's ass as they mistreat him on the couch. The big submissive has Mistress Savannah's wet pussy and asshole grinding on his face as Mistress Missy teases him with Her tiny feet. He brings Mistress Savannah to orgasm and She gushes on his face. The dominate him with their nylon covered feet and then tie him so his ass is up in the air and begin to spank and paddle him. The beating continues as they paddle and spank his ass. Mistress Savannah moves in front of him and sticks Her wet pussy in his face as Mistress Missy canes him. The cane breaks on his ass and they flip him to his back for milking. Mistress Savannah's skilled hands quickly get him close and they tease him before She empties his balls into the glass. Release Date: 2011

Missy - A Family Affair - Photo Set (x91 Pics)​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy - The Sound of Her Heels​

Mistress Missy has returned from a date. You have been waiting and now your hear Her heels approach. She informs you She left Her skirt in his car and makes you lick the bottoms of Her high heels clean while She fills you in their date. You are going to have to buy a new skirt for Her but first you have to savor the aroma of the other man on Her and She sits on your face. So young, so perfect yet so evil, She cuckolds you from on high and you are humiliated as you service every part of Her feet legs and ass through the stockings. Release Date: 2011

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy - The New Bitch​

Enjoy as Mistress Missy and Miss Lydia test out a new submissive for 24 minutes. It is his first time and they give him the humiliation treatment at the bottom of their shoes as he worships and gets some trample before being tied in the chair and having is leg humped and nipples whacked. Finally, they amuse themselves by making him jack off into Miss Lydia's worn pantyhose. Miss Lydia is joined by Mistress Missy and, together, they break a new bitch in underfoot. Both blondes are clad in pantyhose and are having their shoes worshipped by slave rickybobby. Some humiliating verbal and slapping follow and then he is put to his back for punishment. But not before he has to kiss each of their asses and get a spanking from Mistress Missy. Miss Lydia delights in wrapping his face and stuffing his mouth with pantyhose. Trample action as Miss Lydia and Mistress Missy keep the new bitch on his back. Mistress Missy's perfect size 5 ½ nylon covered feet stroke his big cock as Miss Lydia stands over him for foot domination and verbal humiliation. Mistress Missy produces a pair of pantyhose and helps him into the tight nylon. Next he is bound to a chair for punishment and teasing. He is tied to the chair helpless as Miss Lydia and Mistress Missy take turns punishing him. This makes Mistress Missy excited and She humps his leg to orgasm. Her partner takes a turn and they tease and stomp him after She orgasms. He is released and ordered to cum onto the cum board. Miss Lydia takes off Her pantyhose to give him a target and Mistress Missy puts out Her perfect foot for him to gaze at as he spews into the nylon. Release Date: 2011

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy - Back On Top Now (Complete Movie)​

Watch all 26 minutes of an intense domination session featuring Mistress Missy controlling a massive muscle bound submissive in pantyhose. Beautiful young Dominatrix Mistress Missy asserts Herself over the big muscle bound slave with foot domination. High heel domination to be exact. He licks the dirt from the bottom of Her shoe as She talks seductively to him. Her words sting more and more as She tightens the leash and he thoroughly cleans while under foot. She removes Her shoes and he duitifully sucks Her toes. She wants to hurt him now and stands on his chest for trample. His cock has grown in his pantyhose and She kicks it to try and keep it small. A beautiful young blonde dominating a suffering and horny male under Her perfect size 5.5 feet. The massive submissive was ordered to his back. Mistress Missy stood over him and used Her perfect size 5 ½ feet to kick his cock and tease him. She alternated squatting over his face to make him inhale her nylon covered ass deeply and standing to dominated him under Her nylon covered feet. She seized the red whip and sat heavily on his back after tying his hands behind him with a pair of pantyhose. She spanked and whipped him and then picked up the leather strap and ordered him to present his ass on the chair. Now the fun really began as Mistress Missy alternated pain and pleasure. First he got a big whiff from his knees as She held his head in Her fragrent pussy. Then he had his ass beaten with the leather strap. She would stop and order him to his knees to deeply inhale the fragrance of Her ass and Her pussy. This drove him crazy with desire and enabled Her to beat him harder. She tore up his ass and then laid him out on the floor. She sat on his face for a bit and teased him with Her feet. She stood and looked down at him as he had a spontaneous orgasm. Shocked he had not asked for release and could not control himself, She stomped the rest of the load out of his balls and pulled down his soiled pantyhose to reveal the mess he had made inside his thong and pantyhose. Release Date: 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy - Silky Sensations (Complete Movie)​

Beautiful young Mistress meets old trembling slave. A 64 sage in pantyhose domination. An old story but always arousing how humiliating it is for the male to stand quivering in front of beauty he cannot touch and cruelty he craves. Mistress Missy in pantyhose making him do things in front of Her that he had only dreamed of. Here with his cock in his hand, beneath Her feet, tied tight to the bed was where he belonged. This was the video slave's first session and he seemed terrified. Most are when looking at the cool ethereal beauty of Mistress Missy, but this was more than he expected. Having such a lovely young creature dominate him and his shriveled cock. His voice trembled as he answered Her interrogation and belittlement. She knew he lusted after Her feet and longed to feel the pantyhose clinging tight to Her. She made him hold out his cock and smacked it. She liked humiliating naked old men. She was a sadist. Mistress Missy watches as a humiliated slave jerks his flaccid cock and tries to get stiff. She whacks his cock head and the pain makes him jerk it faster. Turning, She presents Her gorgeous pantyhose clad ass for his view, then turns and kicks at the soft cock. Time for foot service as She orders the humiliated submissive down to worship Her perfect little feet. Top, bottom and toes area all sacred areas for his kisses. The sweet smell of Her feet have him in thrall. Mistress Missy removes Her top and orders the slave into pantyhose. His cock is trapped as Her knee finds its mark and punishes the soft flesh. She scolds him and tells him he is not worthy of Her attention and to stand. She tests his reactions by kicking in the balls from the front and then from the back. He stands up to the treatment and is again allowed to kiss and worship Her perfect feet and toes. Down on his back he is obliged to suck each toe as She sits regally above him. Tied tight to the bed frame, the slave gazes up at Mistress Missy who is holding a cock slapper. She straddles him and smacks his pantyhose trapped cock and then plays with Herself. Dropping down onto his face, Her ass smothers the air out of him as She rides his head. She tests out some nipple clamps on the helpless slave and then stands back up above him for more amusement. Mistress Missy wants to get a rise out of Her captive. She sits on his face and uses the vibrator to tease his cock that is trapped in the pantyhose. To make things more exciting She takes off Her pantyhose and puts it over his head then uses Her feet on his face. She slips back into another pair of pantyhose and uses the vibrator on Herself. After a small orgasm, She tramples the slave who is bound to the bed. Her feet stomp his cock and then She lays back on him and Her tiny feet move sensuously over his trapped cock. Mistress Missy is using the slave tied to the bed as a recliner. Her little feet dig and poke under his pantyhose and slap and rub on top. She stretches out, oblivious of him below, and slides up and down so he feels the silky smoothness of Her flesh and nylon. She turns and moves Her face close to his pantyhose encased head, whispering words of humiliation. She tells him he gets one more chance to get hard and can even orgasm, if he can do it. She frees one hand and he pulls on his flesh cylinder as he looks up at his Goddess. Alas, his flesh fails him and he gets more verbal as She leaves laughing. Release Date: 2012

CyberFile Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy - Blonde Ball Breakers 2​

Two sadistic blondes take slave lance on a 46 minute journey through hell. He worships their petite nylon covered feet and his balls are tied with nylons and for their amusement. With his arms bound tight behind him in nylon he offers up his balls to the gorgeous pantyhose clad dominatrixes. Miss Lydia and Mistress Missy aim kick after kick, slap after slap at his purple balls as they ride him around like their pony and make him worship their asses. After his balls are used and they put him on all fours for some ass stretching. Release Date: 2011

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022