Nov 9, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
fvo04h3xkldb1.jpg
qrmd22cgn0ab1.jpg

vakari

Lurker
Dec 18, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Really late with this, but just came back here to check for anything new, so I'll try to upload the one video I have which hasn't been posted (unless I've overlooked something). Had a quick look over the older posts and the linked gallery again, and I think one of the older shots might still be missing, so I'll include that too. Just about every other NSFW photo or video I've seen of her seems to be here.

I only knew of this girl through posts from the account ARagingFire. It was registered in 2019, though I first saw her in posts in 2021, so I don't know if that account was being used to post NSFW photos and videos of her before SweetMetalGrl showed up in 2020.

The video here was posted by ARagingFire to tittydrop in September 2021. The photo is one of two posted a month later with her phone visible in the shot, with this one posted to ratemyboobs. (The other one showing her back is already up here, in the first post from December 2022, but I don't see this front view here right now. Sorry if it's a repost.)

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

The post history for ARagingFire was a bit erratic - whether it was actually her, or they were just roleplaying and reposting, they couldn't seem to decide what they wanted to do with the account or her content. They'd essentially go through a cycle of posting selfies, then randomly throw out a few posts on NSFW subs that would stay up for hours at most. They'd delete those and edit their profile to insist that they'd never post NSFW content, before going back on that a few weeks later. Rinse and repeat for several months.

There was some unrelated activity, but eventually the account became almost completely inactive after they clearly went looking for arguments with commenters in a couple of SFW amihot threads. There was some drama in there about their posts and activity, and also a reversion to claiming that they'd never post (and had never posted) NSFW content on Reddit.

I'd occasionally run some reverse image searches on some of the photos to see if anything else came up, and that's how I found this thread (and the SweetMetalGrl, howstrangetobeanythg and CurvyMaiden accounts). If anybody knows of other sites where she's posted, or any other Reddit accounts used, I'd still be interested.

Cheers.