Simp Chat Tyleaelice / alicety - simp chat

Catflix.su banner

HGOOFAI24

Lurker
Jun 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

😂😂😂 this is hilarious! What she doesn’t know is I have never subbed to her account! The stuff I’ve posted has been sent to me on a different site or I’ve found on a different site. Only idiots would keep subbing for that price for images that you’d find on a girls instagram. I’ve also been told she barely replies, maybe once a day (if lucky) she barely posts any PPV or customs and that she’s just lazy with her content and posts the bare minimum to try and keep her subs sticking around. Her likes on her posts have dropped by half since her first month because no one re subbed 😂 only person ruining things is her with how boring she is and how she’s taking her subs for a ride for top money for minimal effort. Like I said, anyone who’s been considering subbing - DONT. Until she makes it worth your money!

Last edited:

Vessppaa

Diamond Tier
Dec 27, 2022
Your comments are not only disrespectful but also entirely unnecessary. It’s clear that you’re not interested in Alicety’s content, yet you spend your time belittling and spreading negativity. This behavior is rude and uncalled for.

It’s one thing to have an opinion, but another to express it in such a disrespectful manner. Criticizing someone’s work and spreading your own opinion as fact is misinformation and doesn’t benefit anyone. Instead of tearing someone down, try offering constructive feedback or simply continue to remain unsubscribed if you don’t like the content.

Your actions are not only hurtful to Alicety but also impacting other subscribers who enjoy her work. Discouraging others from subscribing is harmful and unfair. If you genuinely believe in supporting creators, change your approach. Respect their efforts, and if you can’t, then move on without spreading negativity.

Everyone deserves respect, including content creators. Change your behavior and find a more positive way to express your opinions.

Jammxy9

Lurker
Dec 27, 2021
I wasn't aware that you were gatekeeping her account? Are we not allowed in unless with your strict permission. What anybody does with their money really isn't of any concern to you.

The reason why content creators are tentative to begin with is because of sites like this and prats like you 😂

Just don't sub then, pipe down and let her get on with her business, your life is absolutely unaffected by it. 👋🏼

Reactions: Vessppaa

powiqhsbdb

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 28, 2022
I don’t get are you guys moaning because of the leaks or because he said his opinion

All of y’all came here for a reason and that’s to find leaks lol

And for the guy moaning about her content, i don’t necessary agree with him but it’s discussion page lol

And she needs to realize that’s leaks is normal for OF creator , like all bitches get their Stuff leaked

Catflix.su banner