Discussion What is Your Favorite Lesbian Scene?

Lezbehonest

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 16, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Ill list some scenes I really like for various reasons. Ill list more as they come to me.

Elexis Monroe and Sovereign Syre in "Lesbian Sex 13" for Girlfriends Films - I love anything Elexis. There was also something about Sovereign that attracted me to her as well. I was a big fan of Girlfriends Films "Lesbian Sex" series. In this scene what stood out immediately was the skin contrast of Elexis and Sovereign. This scene and the one with Charlie Laine and Justine Joli in "Intimate Invitations 9" for Triangle Films are the two I think are the best when it comes to skin contrast. Then it was the first time Elexis and Sovereign has ever shot together. Elexis said she was so ready for Sovereign that she didnt masturbate all week bc she wanted to be as horny as possible and ready for her. She was so ready. I love how sweaty Elexis got in the scene too. She normally gets sweaty and this one was no different.

Alison Rey and Jay Taylor for their onlyfans - In a recent scene it was their first one on one real lesbian sex. I love it bc it was amateur style very raw and authentic. Even to the point where Alison and Jay paused after 30 minutes of sex to order food so when they finish the food would arrive and they could eat after working up such an appetite. They flirt so much on social media that seeing them shoot was like finally they can let all of the sexual tension out. Jay even joked how she talked alot of game so she was nervous that she would even do a good job. She did more than a good job bc she made Alison have a huge orgasm. And its rare Alison has orgasms bc she talks about being on SSIR's which makes it hard for her to have an orgasm. She didnt even think she would have one in this scene but it was so hot, plus Jay new all the right buttons to push that Alison felt one coming, she grabbed the hitachi and exploded. Hottest thing ever. And that was the icing on the cake. The cake was just the chemistry these two had. Jay ability to have so many orgasms. She had 3 right off the start just from using these leg humper toy Alison has. Alison used it in her Queer Crush scene she did with Casey Calvert. I really liked it so I was so happy to see she used it again in this scene with Jay. Plus I just love how Jay orgasms. Its unique and its so hot. Im happy to hear that Alison and Jay will be in bed again in the future so I look forward to another hot scene.

Lacy Lennon and Jane Wilde their second scene for their onlyfans - I thought their third scene was the best one overall and they even admit it as such. What made their second scene so great was moments. I love moments in scenes. Sure I love to see kissing, tribbing, etc... but moments matter to me. It separates the tons of scenes I see. In this scene there was a moment where Jane was giving it to Lacy so good that she squirted out of nowhere and it caught Jane by surprise. You can see the look on Jane face too. I remember myself and Lacy were joking about it on twitter one day bc it was epic.

Elexis Monroe and Dani Daniels in "A Mother-Daughter Thing" for Digital Sin - I absolutely love Jacky St. James for making a dream come true for me with this pairing. I even thanked her on twitter one day for it. She said it was her best day on set with those two. First time Elexis and Dani ever shot together and it was epic. Another sweat fest for Elexis and you can tell both were truly into it bc Dani was bright red in the scene too. She isnt a sweater like Elexis but her being bright red said everything. The passion the intensity like I loved it all.

Kenna James and Cherie DeVille in "Girlcore: A Delicate Vice" for AdultTime - Fun fact is that Cherie said in her podcast with Holly Randall that this scene was most memorable to her. She actually cried real tears that how deep she was into this scene in terms of her performance. Of course Kenna and Cherie both are fantastic performers that I love. They have so much chemistry together. The storyline was great. It was so great I wish they had a sequel to it so I can know what happened to them after they took off at the end.

Angela White and Jelena Jensen in "Naturally Stacked Stories: That Voodoo That You Do" for Girlsway - Not particularly a fan of the storyline but you give Angela and Jelena a lengthy scene magic will happen. Greatness will occur. Two of my fav performers just melted my screen. Angela got all sweaty. I loved the kissing. Again you give me passion and intensity and Im hooked.

Bree Daniels and Shyla Jennings in "Lesbian Pyschodramas 23" for Girlfriends Films - These two have shot so many times mainstream and non mainstream that its hard to truly pick a scene that stands out. Until I saw this one and again for me moments that matter. There was a moment where Bree was going down on Shyla and was giving her multiple orgasms and wouldnt stop. Shyla just said "fuck you Bree". All Bree could do is laugh. Now at that point Ive never heard in a scene a girl tell another girl during sex "fuck you said name". Ive heard Jelena Jensen say "fuck me" as a girl was going down on her but Ive never heard the "fuck you said name". So it was a moment I was like yeah Shyla and Bree has so much chemistry they can play around like that and it was so hot.

Eva Long and Scarlet Red in "Wet For Women 3" for Girlfriends Films - First time Ive ever seen Eva and man she blew me away. Of course Scarlet was always a fav of mine. Miss her like crazy. Her last known scene was another really good one with Shyla in "Shyla Jennings Loves Girls" for Sweetheart Video. Anyways, this scene with Eva and Scarlet was so hot from start to finish. You had everything in this scene. Great kissing, squirting, tribbing, etc... The memorable part to me was at the end when they were talking and I love how Scarlet talks but still kisses every inch of Eva body. They were going back and forth with the interaction. Scarlet was saying how she is not like her mom. That she is like a firecracker and like it was just so hot bc you can see that great sense of humor, that playfulness, beautiful smile and laugh from Scarlet while she was still deep in the moment of kissing all over Eva body. I would say that is one of my all-time favs which leads me to another all time fav moment.

April O'Neil and Magdalene St. Michaels in "Road Queen 11" for Girlfriends Films - Now I think overall their scene in "Lesbian Slumber Party: The Kissing Game" was better. The reason this scene stands out bc of my all-time fav moment. I know Magdalene loves to kiss and loves boobs. April wore this tight bra that had her nice big natural boobs spilling out. Magdalene was kissing and reached in the back thinking to unhook but the bra April had was unhook in the front. April was like "ah I tricked you". Magdalene was like "you are busty". April said she couldnt find a bra her size and Magdalene was like its ok she like it. And like the interaction was hot the visual was even hotter bc Magdalene does what she does the best and thats devour boobs. Like that part alone I can go over the edge on point.

Lezbehonest

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 16, 2023
I love scenes where girls suck and pull on the other girls lips. Id love for someone to do a kissing compilation of just girls kissing, sucking, and pulling on each others lips. I also put in Jelena and Sara bc I love how they kiss.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Lezbehonest

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 16, 2023
One of the many reasons why I love Abella is bc when I see her devour girls its such a beauty. Of course in this scene its with Rebel Lynn. This is what I mean by passion and intensity I love to see in scenes.

Reactions: toptierlurker

Lezbehonest

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 16, 2023
Allie Haze and Jelena Jensen in "Lesbian Office Seductions 5" for Sweetheart Video - The kissing alone makes this scene great to me. I love the close ups too which I feel like adds more to the scene seeing two girls passionately kissing up close. Nica Noelle who was the director at the time knew how to help bring that something extra to her scenes. Allie and Jelena shot twice. One was for Wicked in a tutorial for Lesbian Sex. That was good but this one was the best bc it was just straight pure passionate sex.

Avy Scott and Sara Stone in "Women Seeking Women 85" for Girlfriends Films - Another scene where the kissing alone makes this scene great. There was a ton of kissing too and I never got tired of seeing it. Avy was a very underrated performer imo. I loved her body, her voice, how sweaty she can get in her scenes. And Sara another natural beauty I loved her body and also how she kissed. So you put both of them together in a storyline that fits give them time which Girlfriends Films tends to do and that made for a great scene.