AI AI/Deepfake/ElevenLabs Voice Videos/Clips Thread

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

Davybrenan

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I'm still working on this. I'm so sorry for those are waiting. Elevenlabs has been cracking down on this kind of audios. They automatically delete your transcripts and export when it senses NSFW content- even before you can even download them. It's really terrible now. Just awful. I'm trying to find ways around it.

In the meantime, here's a SFW Relaxing Exercise using Emma D'Arcy's voice. Ever since I heard opening prologue in House of the Dragon, I became obsessed. If you're not familiar, they play Rhaenyra in the show- and absolutely kills it. So good. In my opinion, they have one of the best voices I've ever heard. I wish they'd do audiobooks because it's dark, alluring, perfect, yet deadly and comforting at the same time.

I wrote a quick, relaxation script based on some relaxation/meditation stuff online. Again, Emma has one of my favorite sounding voices ever. Here's the audio:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Also, just a stupid experiment stitching together two voices in dialogue form (Warning: it's very stupid lol):

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Steviebabs2685

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 26, 2023