Art of the Craft
Mar 11, 2022

hello__there___

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Spanking with Cosmic Kitti!​

January, 20 2023 |
Cosmic Kitti wanted to experiment with spanking and I wanted to try my hand at being the spanker since I’m only allowed to be the spankee. We had a lot of fun and we picked our favorite whip type at the end!
Capture55b1e9cd191f91a3.jpg
Capture173c41d20b470e694.jpg
Capture25790495f315a4f91.jpg
Capture31e4c8b9d3b631424.jpg
Capture474c9eb7dbbab1727.jpg
Capture566878ce49a70564e.jpg
Capture6aa8e31a5a2378c07.jpg
Capture71e13d9bb3ead3885.jpg
Capture8.jpg
Capture9.jpg
Capture10.jpg
Capture11.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

hello__there___

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

Behind the Scenes with Cosmic Kitti​

January, 21 2023 |
Here is us being silly behind the scenes as we set up along with a blooper at the end! I figured it would be fun to show you guys a bit of the other side!
Capture0b722833089437a1.jpg
Capture175190f11053e67f4.jpg

Toy Talk with Cosmic Kitti!​

January, 06 2023 |
Cosmic Kitti and I had a sleepover over the holidays, this is a first of a bunch of videos we did together! We thought it would be fun to talk sex toys, our experiences with them, what we like and don’t like about certain toys. I also bring out a sex toy that is for the men, its an oral masturbation simulator I have no experience with this toy but if anyone does I would like to know your thoughts! Leave a comment about your personal experience with sex toys or if there is a sex toy you would like to see me try. Cosmic Kitti is super awesome so please send her some support and check her out at

Capture43ae941e83292937.jpg
Capture1dc3016dce6edeb45.jpg
Capture314fa28d460943e72.jpg
Capture2a239554b5423958c.jpg
Capture4db00c4de5b0ccea1.jpg
Capture576a13f14b1494bce.jpg

duffman87

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 10, 2023

Cosmic Kitti - wearing only a short t-shirt on me.​

I was recently dared by one of y’all to try walking in a public place while wearing only a short t-shirt on me. It was specifically defined that the shirt should NOT be long enough to cover any of the good stuff, haha. I was super excited to try this one and I actually was able to film this one by myself too! The original goal was to just try making it down this trail to a certain bridge that runs right next to a highway. But once I got down to the bridge my exhib side came out full swing and I felt brave enough to walk all the way across it with no pants 😤 it was SUPER exhilarating!!
Unfortunately, when I went to process the footage I realized that somehow the middle 8 minutes of footage got deleted. Idk if this was from trying to do it all in one take on the 360 cam or what but I was really sad because I had so much fun filming this one, so I have decided to just post what I have 🙂 Luckily most of the better parts are still captured here! I hope you enjoy this one, and I will definitely be redoing this dare at some point to fully do it justice 💙xoxo~ CK

duffman87

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 10, 2023

Cosmic Kitti - Campus streak​

Ever since I was in college I have had a HUGE fantasy of streaking through my college campus! My camera man and I were eating dinner out in the town and talking about different kinks when the idea hit us at the same time💡 We were eating right next to a college campus across the street, so we decided to explore around to see if we could fulfill my fantasy. Except my cameraman wanted to put a twist on it… he decided to hide my bottoms somewhere in the building which left me completely exposed with no pants on! I will say the rush from knowing anyone could turn the corner while my clothes were abandoned really got my heart heart racing🥵 (and got me extremely wet💦)
So cum with me as I streak multiple floors of this building and end with some epic intimate sex on the top floor. I swear, I have never been more turned on in my LIFE as during parts of this video. One of the peak moments for me was my camera man eating me out on the top floor in a wave of excitement. It was so hot hearing noises in the building and wondering if we were going to be completely caught in the act!

duffman87

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 10, 2023

Cosmic Kitti- Shibari​

While out at dinner the other night, my cameraman and I were discussing some cool vids we’ve seen recently and shibari got brought up. After talking about it, it turned out that we were both super eager to play around more with this, so we decided to do a little practice! It got pretty hot the way he tightened down each knot, it was like every knot tightened was an invitation for more🥰 I couldn’t help but get increasingly excited and turned on! Luckily, my camera man was prepared and had brought some extra toys along. Once he had me completely tied down and almost completely restricted, he fucked me all over the bed and gave me a creampie 🥰 If you want to skip straight to the seggsy part, jump to 11:30!
If you’ve been following for a while you’ll remember some of my shibari stuff from the road trip a few years ago however my cameraman doesn’t have a lot of experience. He did a really great job and we even included the tutorial in the vid if you want to try it out!

duffman87

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 10, 2023

Cosmic Kitti- solo forest orgasm​

Intimate forest 🌲 Cum with me

This was my first time masturbating in the great outdoors EVER and it was everything I ever dreamed it would be and more! I was pretty nervous, since at the time it was outside of my comfort zone, but once I started touching myself I got lost in the moment and really enjoyed the experience. There is something so hot about having an orgasm out in nature!

duffman87

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 10, 2023

Cosmic Kitti- My craziest cumwalk yet!😱​

This video is equal parts sexy, risky, and hilarious- my favorite type of video! Come with me as I make my camera man cum all over my face in the car, then walk around two different retail stores with his cum dripping down my face. It was so hot walking around the stores and showing off his cum, then flashing my pussy and tits for the camera. I had several interactions with people which was really exciting! My last facial was a little more subtle than this one so it was really exhilarating to try this.
My favorite part of this video is that after my camera man came on my face we both BUSTED out laughing. Neither of us expected him to cum so much, and it was running all down my face and into my eyes and mouth in a way that we were not prepared for. Full transparency, we were scared that it wouldn’t be obvious enough, but that was NOT the case, haha! I love when sex can be both funny and sexy at the same time 💙