Avoid! Danni Daniels

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi guys, I posted this review back on the old forum which has closed before I could copy/paste it here, so here is a brief run down

• Name: - Danni Daniels
  • Category: Onlyfans/Chaturbate
  • Pricing: $19.99 monthly
  • Does PPV: N/A
  • Regularity of Posting: few and far between.
  • Type of Content: Solo/sex shows
  • Your Thoughts/Comments: Avoid - Overpriced with boring repetitive content, often months between posts, I subbed for a total of 3 non consecutive months and during my last sub (Aug/Sep 2021) I found that she had not uploaded in 7 weeks, you will often be waiting weeks or months for an update, only to get get a 30 second clip, and in some cases this exact 30 second clip will end up posted on her twitter. This is one of the worst OF I have ever subbed too and I strongly encourage you to avoid it, please just look at the bunkr file I uploaded to the content thread here. There where also occasions where she would advertise posts on twitter that are nowhere to be found on her OF or in some cases she would delete an OF post and then re upload it a little while later. It should be said that in the 6 months since I last subbed, her OF was hacked and a lot of content was removed, I have no idea what she has posted it on it now or if she has changed the type of content at all, but judging by her recent CB shows I cannot imagine it is worth subbing to.
  • Profile/Social Links:
    Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

stavm1

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
From twitter:

Dear loyal fans, I have decided to part ways with only fans it’s gotten to a point where none of my content that’s promised and advertised is allowed to stay on the platform. rules have gotten outrageous and tired of playing their game with ever-changing terms and conditions.

I however, will be starting a new subscription service on a new platform yet to be determined give me a couple days and I will be back up and running. I appreciate everything you guys have done for me and I want to be able to give you the level of content that you deserve.