MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Fake - Guide request for AI voice generation | SimpCity Forums

Fake Guide request for AI voice generation

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

stavm1

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hello everyone.

Sorry for being a noob. We're making great progress in terms of AI deep fakes and image generation. I wanted to know if there are local AI voice generation models that you can run on a decent PC, for free. Maybe we can train them with the voice of the deepfake celebrity.

I also heard that there are models that you can train and then edit a humans voice to sound like that (Since the online models are robotic a bit and don't have correct intonations).

Any ideas/guides? Thanks!!

stavm1

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You need some elementary programming skills to run it, since it's just the code. It's not that complicated tho, you can figure it out by watching a few videos or simply asking a friend who has some python knowledge. Download pycharm and follow the "set up" section. It's not a "program" to install. You download the code, and run it yourself.

P.S I know I'm the one who started this thread, but I personally have not tested this yet :D

Reactions: azzblaster

stavm1

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You can just google "Intro to python". All you need is some general knowledge which can be learned for free (Focus on the ones that use PyCharm, it's also free).

If you really want to go a little bit extra and learn some coding (Which is handy tbh) you can either torrent or buy (15 buck) "Udemy's 100 days of code, python". You don't have to watch it all. Just the the first 10 days or so (Each less than an hour).

Reactions: azzblaster