MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Trans - How to find the cumshow from recurbate ? | SimpCity Forums

Trans How to find the cumshow from recurbate ?

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Tsunade106

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Anyone knows any trick to find out the exact cumshow from recurbate or any other webcam archived site of a trans performer of your choice? Its pretty tough one to find, exactly as like "finding a needle in a bunch of haystack." šŸ˜ŸšŸ˜“

''''---/

Tier 3 Sub
May 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
On Recurbate, Look for the videos that have likes, preferably several likes and a 100% like rate with no dislikes. A video with likes and no dislikes is significantly more likely to have a cumshot than an unrated video but sometimes videos with no likes will have cumshots anyway. Still, it's worth focusing more on videos that have likes rather than potentially waste time on unrated videos. And occasionally, you may that someone commented a timestamp of a cumshot under a liked video. Not often, but sometimes.

Also, look at the preview image with the 4x4 image of 16 frames from across the video that appears whenever you click on a video. If they're just sitting there, appearing to do nothing in all the frames, they're probably not cumming in this video, especially if the video is only like 30 minutes long or something so you should probably skip checking that one. I sometimes click on all the videos of a camgirl I'm interested in, even the unrated ones, and I use this method to save time. If the video is an hour long or under and they don't appear to being doing anything interesting in the preview, I don't check the video and move onto the next. If they appear to be masturbating in a bunch of the upper preview squares and then suddenly stop towards the bottom, I will check the video as it means there may be a cumshot in the video. For videos longer than an hour, I look at the preview images to see if there's any masturbation anywhere and check it out if it looks promising.

Other than that, you just have to quickly skim through a video by checking the preview frames as you slide through the video progress bar.

Reactions: Vageenaj