Discussion Onlyfans has DRM protection now?

hanumania

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Some good ones:
\AirVPN,org - excellent client, totally open source, run by Italian hacktivists who put a lot of effort into their services and in maintaining the community there. They are also a nonprofit. Their linux support is fantastic and they even help people out with open source router setups. https:\\AirVPN,org

ProtonVPN - This is run by Proton, the non-profit out of Switzerland that lobbies for net neutrality (they created Protonmail). I've used their free VPN before in a pinch but not the paid one. They run the free vpn explicitly for people who are being snooped on by their isps/governments which is cool.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

The only "corporate" one I can recommend is Mullvad. A lot of people I respect in Def con circles vouch for them, their software is open source and maintained, and they seem to put a lot into their mission. Like airvpn, they accept crypto.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

What constitutes "good" in terms of VPN may just depend on your needs, though. If all you want is a fast VPN that does just enough to allow you to watch pirated tv without your ISP sending you desist letters, and security/privacy aren't that big of a deal, then any Youtube sponsorship garbage outfit will do. (Usual suspects: Express, Nord, Ghost, etc.)

But yea above vpns are all very good people.

Edit: And while I haven't tried them, duckduckgo has proven itself to be true to its cause, and they now offer VPN. If you use an android, their browser app offers a feature that will stop and report all of your other apps from calling home. it's pretty amazing how many apps are doing this without telling you.

Last edited:
Reactions: SadGorilla22