Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
(VERY active)
(inactive)
(inactive but payments for custom work can be a means thru this channel)

Been following her awhile, shes from Russia but she speaks good English when on chaturbate. If any kings want to contribute that'd be awesome! For i have many vids of her from links to sites provided below. She does custom work for cheap, i think ive gotten a 25min custom video from her for like under 100$? As well as fetish friendly (seriously tho, ive gotten the devils knack for watersport and she performed beautifully and of course like feet, armpit, etc you name it. Though i would contact her only thru when she is active thru chaturbate since she lives in Russia the time difference is all looped and she only will contact you back there. But for payment wise i would either pay thru fansly dms NOT thru chaturbate tokens because of obvious reason of being scammed, tho she hasnt before, still. Better go thru a proper channel like fansly and dm her for the custom and paying there so if it goes sideways you can 100% get ur paper back. Not likely but be advised go thru those means of payment unless ur tipping for something during her chaturbate sessions, then obviously go thru the proper means that being thru the chaturbate site. Anyways enough of the essay here regardless of most you gonna tldr thru this anyways.... HAPPY FAPPING AND COME ON DOWN TO UPLOAD TOWN!

She is especially all over camwhores if you type in Special_person, but all the vids are sadly private link is here:

She doesn't go by skyerossnew anymore as that is her old tag, Special_person is the current tag she goes by and on chaturbate. Here are also some links to download some of her content thru stream that some legend recorded. (Used sites before so dont be too sketched out)

(this is part of my collection)

Last edited by a moderator: