Youtube T H I C C Supa / Supanostalgic / Supanintendo / Queenofrabites / Ultrosgirl

Catflix.su banner

deepthots

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Took the words right outta my mouth. She probably just needs a couple hundreds dollars for the current thing she wants so she's going to post 1-2 pictures over the course of a few months, get her money, then take the stuff down and change names until she needs money again.
I don't keep track of it all the time but on Mar 11, she had 34 posts, 26 pics, and 3 videos, Mar 18 she had 35 posts, 27 pics, and 3 video (okay going up as it should), then today she has 34 posts, 25 pics, and 3 videos... so she's deleted stuff.
I also had a good laugh at IG telling me that (just on the one account) she's changed her name 5 times already.

NowhereMan88

Superfan
Nov 16, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah she deletes stuff a lot. Only reason I've been on her page for as long as I have was because I got a year out of her account back when it was dirt cheap. She barely posted and deleted a LOT of content over that year. Pretty sure that year is coming up in the next couple of days and I don't plan on renewing unless she posts something actually worth the time and money.

Reactions: Pepperoni_Playboy
Catflix.su banner