Recommend TSRen | Ren | kouheiren

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

bingohandjob

Pretty Awesome, Really
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
A repost of my review from the old site.

Name: TSRen/Ren

Category: OnlyFans/Fansly

Pricing: $7/mo on both platforms

Does PPV: Nope.

Regularity of Posting: I'm subscribed to her fansly and, although both her OF and her fansly state that the same content is being posted at both hosts, her OnlyFans is updated much more frequently than the fansly. [Note: she seems to not be updating fansly any more.]

Important edit: She posted on her fansly that she recognizes she's not posting as frequently on there as she does on her OF, however she is posting the same content. As an example, yesterday, she made a single fansly post that contains all her recent OnlyFans work. So yes, she does post the same material, but it currently is more frequent at OF. Same stuff in both places.

Type of Content: Hardcore solo videos that are anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes long. Lots of roleplay, mostly dominant and assertive. Generally she's fucking the same sex toy, usually in a standing position but her costumes and roleplay scenarios make them different.

Your Thoughts/Comments: She's quite dominant in her roleplaying scenarios and loves the naughty talk. A cute girl with glasses, a great body, and a beautiful girlcock. When she orgasms -- and when she does, she makes quite the mess -- it feels like she's really enjoying it and quite into enjoying you gettting off to her. However, with her fansly updating schedule, if you want a more regular feed of her content, I suggest subbing to her OnlyFans feed instead.

Another Important Edit 'Cause She Made the Fansly Post Regarding Updates Shortly After This Review Went Up: Hi, Ren! Love your stuff!

Profile/Social Links:
Reddit:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

OnlyFans:

Fansly:

Edit: Hey, I created a category on the forum. YOU'RE WELCOME.

Last edited: