Simp Chat BlinkX Discussion

MilesParker24

The Webslinging Beast!
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No problem. I figured people would like to discuss her. I will get the ball rolling and I would like to hear what you guys think. Me and a fellow member were talking about how she was called out by having multiple accounts across different platforms and how she was almost always online. People started wondering if she had a company responding to messages online on her behalf. She apparently took note of the criticism and now she never appears online at all, she pushes out PPVs to inbox’s even though she stated she wouldn’t and she put out a post of her sitting in front of her laptop with her tits out with the caption “bts on how I respond to messages”. How do you guys feel about this and how do you feel about the practice of girls contracting out companies to respond to messages?

Reactions: Cupid Ye and tree9

someguy18

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
i've seen that too and for the company i feel when you have so much sub and probably message it would probably so hard to respond to everyone you would get overwhelmed with all that. i get them for doing that we know people messaging on onlyfans fansly may not be the most patient people they want it now so having a company would help that. we could see that as imagine having that much following and from 10k follow way more with twitch. and have like a small % of that messaging you every day must be tiring so i get it.

i also have a question for anyone that have fansly . anyone know what is the music note thing we get in dm

Last edited:

MilesParker24

The Webslinging Beast!
Mar 11, 2022
I totally get why some creators would hire people to do the messaging for them but call me old fashioned, when I talk to someone I’d like to actually talk to the individual especially if money is going to change hands for like custom content. With the Fansly music note thing I was wondering that myself yesterday and have no damn clue what it’s about lol

MilesParker24

The Webslinging Beast!
Mar 11, 2022
I agree with you. Some creators make it so slap you in the face obvious that they use a service. I will say this though, I do believe that the vast majority of the conversations I have had with her were with her and that’s refreshing especially on OnlyFans

Reactions: someguy18

muckaduva

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I don't wanna be that guy that breaks your bubble. But you are not talking to her majority of the time. "She" runs a three account on onlyfans alone, she's fairly active on her multiple reddit and twitter and fansly accounts. I promise you with my life that she is not answering 95% of the messages she gets on these platforms.
These popular girls like Blinkx gets hundreds upon hundreds of messages DAILY, with all kinds of nasty things in their DM's. Not only is it mentally draining for one girl alone, it's not very good for her in the long term due to burnouts etc. But most of these girls have hired 3rd party companies that do all the talking for them. I've seen and read that these companies likes to hire gay males to do the talking. If not from a company It could aswell be her boyfriend/ husband doing all of the talking, it's not uncommon at all.

In the end of the day, who I'm to tell you what to do. As long as you believe it's her and that you're happy and tthat you are not hurting anyone, I don't see any problems. Just make sure that you understand that you will never have any real life relationship with these girls, it's not a fairy tale.
I personally like to spend money on pretty girls and jerk off and call it the day, but that's just me.

Last edited:

MilesParker24

The Webslinging Beast!
Mar 11, 2022
You aren’t bursting my bubble brother. I know how the game is played and I am fully aware the vast majority of the girls that are on those platforms (OnlyFans, Fansly, IG and etc) are more than likely using the service as you described them. I am though fairly certain with maybe a 70% certainty I was actually talking to her when we talked. Also yeah I have never and I mean never attempt to try to get into a relationship with any of these girls because I believe in the power of going outside of my house, go to a bar a restaurant or a club or wherever and get a girl. It is not that hard to do especially in a college city where I currently live. I am on these sites for the fun of it all and to beat off to unattainable chicks like everyone here lol. So yeah I know how it goes but thanks for the advice though I appreciate you 👍

Reactions: muckaduva and tree9

trglink

Mama mia
Mar 12, 2022
I've been seeing this kind of stuff lately.
I came across an account from a girl I follow and asked her if it was her, she said it was.... so maybe it's some sort of new tactic to get more money.

MilesParker24

The Webslinging Beast!
Mar 11, 2022
She currently has 3 OnlyFans accounts and a Fansly. I am no expert when it comes to be a creator on these platforms but why have this many accounts? I can only surmise it's for money. It's just all so damn confusing

Reactions: Bhurk and tree9

someguy18

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
yeah if im subbing its one place which one is the best of the 4 if you include fansly no clue but 1 is enough for sure