Simp Chat Enji Night

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Content Page https://simpcity.su/threads/enji-night.10613/page-6

I wanted to make this because as im sure most of you have seen and for those that havent she has quit OF, a very sad day, she made up some BS about always having trouble uploading content there among other reasons she didnt go in to detail about but are probably the real reason shes quitting, if uploading to OF was such a pain why would other people not be complaining about it as well, not to mention she could have just moved to Fansly or some other site.

As much as it pains us i never ever expected her to ever do nudes it would just kill her brand, but her lingerie and bikini sets were absolutely :cumsby: , shes moving back to Patreon full time so i dont know if that means shes only doing Cosplays again or will she just post her sexier stuff there, i have no clue whats allowed on Patreon these days.

Muffeh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Enji was never going to do nudes or lewds. She made that clear from the start and has been consistant with that for as long as she's sold photoshoots and calenders. I look on her going to patreon as a positive honestly, she seems to be commiting to doing a photoshoot a month. Which if she sticks to is more then we were getting.

Wish there were more videos of course. But beggers and choosers and all that.

mexdragon316

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 3, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

To be fair, it's not that she was very active on Onlyfans anyway. Also, I've been following non-american creators on OF and twitter and a lot of them have been dealing with issues like glitches, errors on their uploads or even issues with payments so there's some truth in that. Maybe moving to Patreon will allow her a lighter schedule instead of the constant grind every Onlyfans creator has to do to stay relevant.

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
But that is the thing its not a grind for her, she made it obvious that we would maybe get a new set every couple of months and the fact she made her sub free there is no pressure to make sure people are getting what they paid for.

My only concern is she stops doing the sexy content like the lingerie and bikini stuff which i think might happen, she'll probably just go back to what she did originally which is a damn shame.

SilvenceShadewa

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 28, 2022
I mean it makes sense if the only social thing they do is gym-going or photographing. You usually get your partner through meeting them.

Even actual royal princesses marry their fitness trainers.

Reactions: stupidillusion