Guide Inpainting/Nudifying for everyone! (Fast, Simple, and Easy)

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

bigelelya

People Observer
Nov 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Ever wanted to try stable diffusion inpainting but don't have the device to do it on, or your hardware is not capable?
Now it's no longer a problem!

Watch the video below for a full tutorial

Based on my experience using Colab, I have been able to use it for a maximum of 4 hours before reaching the limit. However, this may be different for everyone. Additionally, the limit will randomly reset; it can be 2 hours before resetting, or it can be more than 24 hours before resetting. The solution is to use a different Google account

Please do not DM me for any questions. Replying to this thread will be the fastest way to get a response to your question.

P.S. This is not a detailed tutorial on how to use inpainting or what all the settings do. This tutorial solely focuses on how to set up inpainting without using your own device.

----------------------------
GOOGLE COLAB HAS DECIDED TO "GIVE PRIORITY" TO PAID USERS aka "Ban" the usage of webui
USE RUNPOD INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR COLAB, YOU GOT MUCH BETTER OPTION WITH A BETTER PRICE

-
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

-

RUNPOD TUTORIAL

Below is the link for all the requirements

Inpainting prompt thread

*changelogs moved inside the code​

Last edited:

zev

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
any other good inpainting models to use (currently i use a random one and also URPM)? i think not all models can be used for inpainting right?

imdone

Lurker
Dec 31, 2022
google drive download not working due to too many downloads my dude, it is possible to run a copy of this on my own hardware

zev

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

here is an example of it doing asses, i think asses are just harder in general however. this was the same prompt, ran 5 times.

zev

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

for inpaint, i really dont see much of a difference between prompts (like if u put anything for ass etc), not that i've played with them much. but usually i just use:

naked girl, nude girl, NSFW, NUDITY, nude girl, petite girl, slim breasts, perfect pussy, perfect ass​

nickzaiz10

Lurker
Apr 27, 2022
Try setting the "Upcast cross attention layer to float32" option in Settings > Stable Diffusion or using the --no-half commandline argument to fix this. Use --disable-nan-check commandline argument to disable this check.

how do i fix this error in the web ui