• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

Adun49

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think whoever designed the site, figure out the exploit of using a fake email generator. When you use a fake email, a msg pops up saying to check if the email is valid or not, & you can’t use the fake email now. Either that or there is an issue with the site. I even use a VPN but it doesn’t work. Well, it was good while it lasted.

Adun49

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Anyone knows how to make it so the nipples comes out good in
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
I’ve been using the site for quite some time but it seems that the AI need some work, specially when figuring out nipples. I’ve been putting prompts to try to make them work but most of the time, they come out disfigured.

Tombe

Tier 1 Sub
May 11, 2023

baybeast89

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I'm currently using mage.space's new $30 a month plan which allows you to import models from Civitai and generate 4 different images at a time along with upscaling/face fixing features. They recently added a censor to stop people from making nudes with celebs but you can bypass it by using words like "Nudist", "Breasts", "Nipples", etc. If you use "Nude", "Vagina" or "Pussy" in the prompt then it triggers a warning message blocking you from the image. But this only applies to celeb/famous names, you're still able to create NSFW pics of random AI people. The best feature is that you get unlimited generations with the plan and don't have to pay with coins and what not. The $20 plan also gives you unlimited generations but you're not able to use imported models.

Celeb Ex:

Created using an imported model: