MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Onlyfans has DRM protection now? | Page 37 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Onlyfans has DRM protection now?

boogiewoe

Content leaker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
i use internet download manager but this one doesn't download DRM video. For DRM i use Firefox and OBS, just watch a movie while it's recording.

Reactions: Fanofanimes
Dec 10, 2023
streamlabs never worked to me, even not in the try mode

the issue with itubego seems to be an technical from the tool side not from the OF... the DRM is not the challange...

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
After using StreamFab for months with only minor issues, I recently came across a scenario where I wasn't able to download a PPV with it, because apparently it has problems downloading PPV's that contain more than 2 videos in the same message.

So...

I finally decided to try
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
, and after watching the video tutorial and following along, I was able to download all of my DRM-protected content from OnlyFans, including the multi-video PPV mentioned above.

Given how cumbersome StreamFab and its counterparts are to use, and given the use cases where it falls down (can't download from Purchased section if original post is deleted, can't download multi-video PPV's, etc), I've decided to abandon StreamFab completely and stick with OF-DL.

FloppaCat808

Lurker
Sep 11, 2023
Just to be sure… only fans has no way of knowing that you are downloading videos and images right? I have a lot of paid content that i want to download but I’m worried only fans will lock my account or block it. Just making sure, please let me know guys

Reactions: Dogdude415

Trips1616

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I use an older windows system. So my Chrome and Brave are out of date.

On Brave - I have an extension that works on dm's, purchased and wall posts. However, anytime I click on a model and go to their specific page it will log me out. I recently ran into an issue where Chrome wouldn't let me log in with one of my download extensions turned on, but if I turned it off it allowed me into the site. My other downloader for Chrome worked fine though in capturing whatever I wanted. The download extension I have on Firefox still works as well. All in All I've definitely been able to get stuff since at least 2020, but I feel like further back as well.

Only things I have issues with are the handful of models that have DRM on. Which sucks - but I think I'm down to just one model that I follow with that turned on.

hanumania

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Unless you use shady 3rd party software (hint: it is one if it costs money) or shady browser plugins that are not transparent (meaning, not open source), or install an extension viewer app, such as the one that the now-defunct R18.com forced people to install-- it ran on Silverlight, which is essentially a license to snoop and collect user behavior on behalf of Microsoft and its client media companies.

Also, I would assume the OP is using a VPN, and not a bullshit one. By bullshit one, I refer to VPNs like NordVPN, or any VPN which chooses shadow its software under the hood and irl identity. Nordvpn, incidentally, was caught years ago not only failing to provide an actual VPN tunnel for its users, but selling their data. It's remarkably hard to find news about vpns-- I can't find the original source in the see of vpn search fodder...anyways...

If you are not using a VPN: DRM now uses geolocation data linked to an IP address to filter and observe user activity.
Netflix uses this data to know the exact physical location of the device, partly to crack down on account sharing and theft, in addition to content management where stuff is licensed to be viewable in one country but not another.

As far as privacy laws go, when you consented to use the DRM software, you probably consented to surrender some aspects of your privacy, too. Here's one example with Adobe:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I don't see why OF would be above doing this.
I'll repeat what I said when this thread started: Go for open, non-profit VPNs like ProtonVPN or AirVPN. Mullvad is not non-profit, but they are more transparent than most. I can't say I trust any others rn.