Simp Chat Soogsx - Discussion Thread

BarackOboner

Superfan
Jan 30, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It is already happening :PepeWhy: This gotta be worse than the loss of the Library of Alexandria... She used to put up Wilt numbers on Reddit back in the pandemic days (so pre-SC & thus no mentions of it in the threads, except this one slightly does, which was around the time before she went full corporate).

I remember her always spamming her 30-to-60-second highlight clips of the bj, facial & post-suck and a few rare times even creampies to various subs (for each of the OF full version videos that you can see below, but it was muuch more).
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

So back then, the OF was mostly there to basically see what led up to the climax (& chat with her etc), but the good shit was already all over Reddit (she was top poster in many nsfw subs). However, sadly most of these historic records are lost, due to Imgur deleting nsfw media & her wiping her RedGIFs account (though very little of it is still cached on Reddit, if you scroll up far enough on u/soogsx), or at least nobody bothers to reupload them, since the full versions of almost all those videos have already been scraped from her OF...
It is kind of a you had to be there thing :Sadge: Thanks for coming to my ted talk & listening to this unc yap about the good ol' days!

BarackOboner

Superfan
Jan 30, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Oh well damn, you're right, well this is embarassing now... Why did no one step in and tell me earlier :OMEGALUL: Grandpa needs to take his meds again man

The point about her content getting stale still stands though, considering y'all be randomly discussing some target version of hers in her own discussion thread
but yeah just squint your eyes and enjoy it or sumn idk dawg I'm sorry💔

Last edited:

zombieinsight

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 7, 2023
Puppiwii is the ultimate in low effort content. The most you'll ever see is her tits and her ass in a thong. Soogs content is 100 times better.

Puppi started DM'ing "tip me $150 and I'll show you the stuff I only show my VIPs" and it will be the normal stuff you see on her wall with no nudity at all. I also tipped for VIP once and never received anything.

I finally just blocked her ass.