Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

Catflix.su banner

BruhMan.exe

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Got blocked by "lunaelliee" for pointing out their dumbasses doing that. The girl was in Paris and posted a video to her insta story of her walking around a church, but magically, five minutes later, she was at home alone in bed, bored on OF. Totally her, though, definitely not her management team being lazy, and that she doesn't have to explain herself to someone who is a "timewaster." Tbf, I kind of was timewasting :peepoShrug:

smrdoprdo

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
someone in this thread pointed out that they deny it becouse if they were to admit existince of agency they would admit to catfishing or something like that. Funnies t for me was Alysha Newman athlete competing in pole vault i could see her live jumping and at same time talking to me on OF :KEKW:

smrdoprdo

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
i have another one! one of that agency run accounts was begging me to tip her for bottle of champaigne and when i pointed out its midnidght (she is basicly same timezone) and where would she get it she said she is actually in the USA with her family(Utah to be exact which is even funnier becouse utah has really strict alcohol laws etc.) i let her go, but now i always bust her around what is she doing up in middle of the night if she is acutally in states and excuses are hilarious. the lenghth the go to try to convince you of most absurd things is baffling and funny thing is just try to sell and let me be , but no they have to play this game.

Hannya Man

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 14, 2024
because most of them don't have the organizational skills to do that ie they're disorganised af. Alot of these idiots can't seem to stop and think about how to work smarter not harder which is why they stupidly give up like 50% of their earnings to an agency to destroy their customer base. it's incredibly stupid if you stop to think about it.

thatmozza

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Got blocked by Sabrina Janssen for calling her out. She was messaging me on Playboy, OF, and on Chaturbate looking up Charisma Carpenter all at the same time! When I called her out, she or whoever runs her pages, had the audacity to justify that she can multi task! I responded with the laughing emojis and then she or whoever it was hit the roof and accused me of leaking her content and called me a weirdo and asked how can I sleep at night. And that's only because I put the question to them: how do they sleep knowing they're deceiving people.

thatmozza

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Nope. No answer. Blocked me. I said straight out, caught you and told them how. Immediately as Sabrina was on Chaterbute talking and not on her phone I get the response 'I can multitask'. I laughed and I said how do you people sleep at night deceiving others. Two days later, I copped the abusive response that I'm the weirdo leaking crap (which was untrue then), apparently I go on these types of sites "begging" for her stuff to be leaked, which is also untrue and apparently I'm disgusting because again, she can multitask and asked me how do I sleep at night. Lol. I couldn't reply because she was charging me $5 to respond from then on. Eventually, she blocked me.

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
You think that's bad

Elay Smith who was really well known in the 2010's, I subbed to her OF in 2020, She had decent content for only $10/

Well one day I messaged her about my interest to purchase a package deal for content

She rudely replied "I couldn't afford it because she doesn't bargain with anyone anymore"

Taken back as I was, As I was about to reply

She then had the nerve to also say "If i wanna continue conversation, I would have to tip her $150 as a conversation fee"

She was so rude

bilda

Diamond Tier
Mar 17, 2022
Here's a recent thread with an article from someone who went undercover as an OF chatter: https://simpcity.su/threads/i-went-undercover-as-a-secret-onlyfans-chatter-it-wasnt-pretty.255554/. To read it, I recommend using the link the second poster, sangohan, showed. It's pretty awful how they take advantage of subscribers.

The good news is, apparently that attorney, Robert Carey, is actually going to file a lawsuit for fraud after all. Plus, chatters may soon be replaced with AI and chatbots.

Catflix.su banner