MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Agency pimped rooms | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Agency pimped rooms

Wubby01

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 13, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
as studio account is a Agency that has a master account, they add Girls new accounts to that studio account and all the tkns are funneled into that studio account. what i was saying was that she started out by her stelf, then joined an agency / studio

Dogg77

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 30, 2022

That wouldn't be correct. She was with her agency last month on the old account. She was sent to chaturbate by her agency to promote her OF. I don't think they care too much about getting tokens on camsites, where 50% is taken by the platform holder. They want everyone on OF so they can get 80% of all revenue for sending out the same 30 second clips to everyone. Camsites involve too much effort and not enough money for them to be interested in monetising on them.

If they get lucky, they might make 5000 tokens in 3 hours. That is about $400. Half of that goes to the camsite. They are left with $200 between them for 3 hours of work. They can make that much quicker on OF when they get the subs up.

Wubby01

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 13, 2024
really just depends on the agencies, some care some don't, prolly with a agency that didn't know what they were doing ie random Pimp.

These non nude models still make a lot of money on CB, one of the Aussies made 44,414 USD / 65,652 AUD in the 3 months, and each months it was getting higher and higher, and that was after the token split, but im sure its before agency gets there cut. still she was averaging about 172.00 usd an a hour.

Last edited:

Wubby01

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 13, 2024
Also as i reported before, it seems the 3 aussies were not banned, but suspended as one of them as told me, and they will be back soon.

lebadger

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
A few comments to make about the whacked out points in this thread:

1) Yes, it's been revealed (by a former model for this agency) that the agency that many of the girls listed here work for is called Scale Talent Management:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
. It's not a huge secret

2) Why does this surprise or offend you? Agencies are an integral part of the webcam world, and always have been. For most of the European/Russian/South American girls you consistently see on the front page of CB that's the case, unless they build a strong enough following to eventually branch out on their own.

It's well known these agencies take on average 50% of the tokens the models make, after the camsite takes their cut, so the girls typically bank 25% of their token earnings.

In exchange, the agency sets up the infrastructure to make the stream appealing, e.g. quality internet and cameras, quality sets, and a requirement for consistent, long hours, which means everyone makes more money in the end.

Additionally, for non or limited English speaking girls, they get the agency taking care of most of their comms, so they're not held back by this. Which also means they can be on multiple sites at the same time, making money from each site without needing to genuinely interact with the viewers

Most importantly, many of the girls are young and probably still still live at home, so they usually can't do this work if their families are around. The studios let them come in, work a shift for much better money than most could earn elsewhere, anonymously, and then head home and reap the rewards.

Why should this be any different for Western girls..?

3) The real downside comes when you get unscrupulous agencies who take advantage of the girls in different ways that are too numerous to mention, or even know about, but they happen in popular western studios too. The best documented one was the blowout from the girls at the canbebought house, which was one of the most popular rooms on CB for several years:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

A similar fallout happened with universitysmiles - if you remember them, you might be shocked to realise 'Alexa' was actually a dude, the one pulling the strings behind the scenes and making bank from the girls.

Unfortunately, it's been heavily rumoured that Scale is doing so to their girls, and the times they disappear together to Bali and such is to 'entertain' very wealthy clientele. I don't know, do your homework if you care...

4) Going back to the girls themselves, most aren't 'scammers' in the sense you've defined them, and actually deliver good nudity in the proper setting. 4 of the top 5 listed in the OP (clairebabyy1, cassies1, shysashy, itschanelxx) have full nude bate vids floating around, that are really easy to find. Some suckers paid a fortune for them, and now the freeloading whiners in here can watch the for free. But still you keep whining.

5) Finally, why are you complaining that girls who clearly state they're non-nude don't get nude?? That's some real incel behaviour. Don't like it, move on. The thousands of guys who do hang out in their rooms and tip them are there for what they DO offer - pretty, natural young girls, having a genuinely engaging chat with everyone in the room. Again, don't want that, move on!

Portrayal of Guilt

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 2, 2022
You've made some good points that I do agree with but I also understand why people (myself included) are frustrated with this new wave of western cam agencies.

I think the main problem is that all of them are really just working to funnel you into their OF. I understand wanting to keep nudity behind a paywall, but the problem with OF is you don't know what you're getting until after you've paid for it. And so if you end up paying for their OF and aren't satisfied or feel deceived, then that's a whole 'nother issue.

I think there'd be a lot less complaining about these new agencies if they just decided to keep nudity in ticket shows (or even private shows). Because what we currently have is a whole group of models who do the exact same stream each night—same pose, same goals, same outfits. They even look pretty similar to one another and all behave more or less the same. It's not hard to tell who's part of an agency just by looking at the thumbnail. So I don't think it's unreasonable that so many people are frustrated with this. It can be disappointing to find a new model and then realize she's doing the exact same routine that you saw another girl do a week ago, which you saw another girl do a week before that. It gets boring and unsatisfying, and Chaturbate is like the premier website men go to when they want to be excited and satisfied.

You're right to draw comparisons to the European studios, and even the American ones like UniversitySmiles, but there's a big difference in product between these new studios and those ones. The European studios (there was a really popular one in either Russia or the Baltic states that got shut down by feds back in 2020/2021) are pretty much fully nude, and if you spent, say 1500 tokens, you'd get your money's worth. Those girls also had OF, but that was really just if you wanted personalized videos or if you really wanted to keep photos/videos of the model.

UniversitySmiles is a great example of a studio show that isn't boring. It's been a long time so I don't remember too well, but I at least remember those shows were fun, creative, not repetitive, and mostly nude. I didn't even find those girls necessarily hot, but I'd sometimes watch just because it was entertaining. I can't say the same about these new girls—they're hot but not hot enough nor entertaining enough that I want to watch them lay around in a bikini for hours.

But you're right about your 5th point. I don't like their product, so I don't watch. I do think it's annoying seeing the front page full of a clone army of Aussie girls in bikinis, but either way, I usually just stick to whoever I'm following that's online at the moment. I think people are more frustrated with the precedent that's being set.

You bring up a great point about how the studios allow girls who wouldn't otherwise be camming start camming. I thought about this myself the other day: I'm grateful because on the one hand, there's now a certain archetype populating Chaturbate that we rarely used to see—hot college aged girls with actual good quality streaming setups. But on the other hand, you can't expect to be satisfied when you enter a room nowadays like you used to.

I think both your perspective and the perspective of the people complaining are valid.

lebadger

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022

Cheers mate, well put.

I want to respond properly, but I'm pretty drunk now and about to hit the sack, and don't want to be too inflammatory, so I'll leave it at this for now:

I also get frustrated with not getting to see these hotties get nude on my timetable. But they make that abundantly clear in advance

just because, I, you, and everyone in here wishes that would happen, doesn't make it true.

Most of the commentary in here is about getting "scammed" which is what I actually object to, especially since most of those posting are freeloaders who haven't shared any real content here, and probably wouldn't pay to see those girls deliver anyway...