beckylesabre-4.jpg
beckylesabre-5.jpg

Bratty Princess Becky's Little Problem​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

“I got in big trouble at the school dance – and you’re gonna help me get out of it, or I will lie and tell the authorities you bought the booze, drugs and condoms for me. All you have to do are two little things for Bratty Becky: load up my formal dance panties with your cum… and suck my school chancellor’s cock…” Release Date: January 5, 2013

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Becky LeSabre - Horny Sister Wants to Play Truth or Dare​

My step-sister came home for the first time since she went off to college. I've always thought she was so hot. Older than me, girl next door, giggle with long silky hair and full natural tits that I’ve jerked off thinking about more times than I can count. I didn't know if we would talk about "it". Our secret games we would play. But she took no time at all bringing it up. She loved Truth or Dare after our parents went to bed. I would sneak into her room, things would heat up and she would dare me to show her my cock. I never did it because I was a scared little . Well I've grown up and she wants to relive the good old days and play again. Game on step-sis! She dared me to pull my cock out. She was so impressed and a little surprised how big it is She asked me to dare her to do something. I told her to put it in her mouth. She was so eager and happy to shove it down her throat. Giggling and moaning as she sucked and gagged. She stops and Dares me to put my cock inside her wet pussy. Wasting no time, I had waited years for this I pound her from behind. So hot, tight and wet. Her meaty ass pushed up! I flipped her over on her back like a real life fuck toy. Watching her titties bounce, my cock was too big for her to handle on her back. She flipped over and winced with pleasure as I slam my concrete hard shaft deep inside her from behind again until I pull out right before pouring my hot load inside her. I can't wait for our next step-family gathering. Good luck explaining to our parents why you're walking funny later.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky Your Chastity Superior​

I order you into a chastity device and you obey my orders. You do this because I am your superior. You would never dream of disobeying my orders, and if you ever did disobey them, your punishment would be worse than your nightmares. There are lots of things that I love about making you wear a chastity device. But my favorite is what it symbolizes. One person totally dominating another, to the point that they have no control over their own body or their sexuality. Do you think you could control me in this way? Do you think anyone could? Never. Release Date: July 6, 2020

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky Makes Her Boyfriends Wear Chastity Diapers​

If you're Becky's boyfriend and she catches you even looking at one of her pretty girlfriends, be prepared to be into chastity diapers. That's right! When Becky's boyfriends misbehave she punishes them by putting on a bikini and making them wear tight-fitting chastity diapers and restrictive plastic panties. Becky demonstrates the emasculating diapering technique she uses to make your stiffy get soft during diaper time, and the super-tight diaper-taping technique she uses to make sure you can't possibly get a stiffy once you're diapered - unless you loosen up your diapers by wetting them! You can beg and you can plead. But the only way Becky's naughty boyfriends can get a stiffy or make a cummie is if they soak (or load) their diapers to loosen them up first! Becky loves to take her diaper-punished boyfriends to the beach in their chastity diapers to tease them in her sexy bikini, publicly humiliate them in front of her girlfriends, and watch their increasing discomfort as the day goes on. Can you imagine being Becky's diaper-disciplined boyfriend - to be to wear nothing but a diaper and plastic panties on the beach with Becky? This video concludes with Becky teasing and admonishing you to lose control and make a big soggy soppy wet diadee for Becky - so that you can hump your squishy-pissy diapers and make a cummie for her. Becky leans over you in her bikini and bursts out laughing at your embarrassment as you finally break down and wet and then cream your diapers for her. Ready to be pointed and laughed at and taunted with tease-talk in your soaking wet diapers by bikini babe Becky?

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky Transforms Herself into a Super Heroine – to Subdue You​

“Don’t be nervous. This is just my halloween costume. It’s not like I’m really a super heroine. Or that my boobs really do have the magical power to make you weak – and put you completely under my control, if you stare at them for too long… LOL. Just keep your eyes on my nipples, and repeat after me…” Release Date: October 31, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Your Sadistic Boss Becky Takes Pleasure in Punishing You​

“As your boss, I control you. Your time, your thoughts, the measly amount of money I drop into your bank account. I own you, puppet. Right down to your little dick and balls. And tonight? I’m going to humiliate you in my office. Just for fun. To teach you a lesson. Punish you. And remind you who your boss is…” Release Date: October 19, 2018

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Your Girlfriend Becky Turns You into Her Cuckold Clean-Up Slave​

“I logged on to your computer and found out what you’ve been fantasizing about behind my back: ‘Cuckolding’, huh? I had to look up the word. But now that I know what it is, you’re gonna get a faceful of it starting tonight, wimp. I just let your rival fuck me. Now you’re gonna clean it up like a good little jerk slave…” Release Date: July 20, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky Catches You Jerking into Her Panties and Destroys You for It​

“You say that you ‘hate’ me and that I’m ‘the biggest bitch in the world’ yet here you are, hiding under your covers, about to jerk your little pecker off into the panties that you stole from my room! Well, guess what, jerky boy? You’re about to find out exactly how evil and mean of a bitch I can be. Pull those covers down. NOW…” Release Date: January 14, 2016

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky LeSabre - Face Sit and Scissor Until Slave is Done​

Becky loves to face sit and smother men locked in chastity. The bouncing turns her on but mostly the power. She loves the fact that she has the power to destroy him. Face bouncer fans will love this clip. Becky loves to bounce and she really likes the chastity tube keeping him locked up tight for her. When she is done with her smothering, grinding, and bouncing, it is time for some lights out scissoring. She locks the male between her legs and begins to squeeze. The male tries to separate her legs but the smothering has made him too weak to resist. Becky giggles and laughs as the scissoring begins to wear the male down further. Then it is time for the lights out scissoring . She locks down hard and squeezes the daylights out of the male with her thighs. The slave is done.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Princess Becky Locks You in Chastity to Fuck You with Her Strap-on​

“I’m going to lock your sputtering little package into this hard plastic chastity cage. Then I’m going to give you a good hard fucking with my strap-on. If you cream your chastity cage while I’m fucking you? I’ll know you’re nothing but a dickless sissy bitch cockslut. Ready to be Princess Becky’s cocklocked fuckbrat?…“ Release Date: August 22, 2017

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Bikini-Bitch Becky Sadistically Stripteases Your Caged Cock​

“I love it when you’re locked in chastity. I’m going to slip out of my bikini right in front of you and dangle my ass and tits and the key to your cage right in front of your cockcage. And you know what you’re gonna do with that bruised-up, scrunched-up boner? Sputter inside your penis prison for Becky.…” Release Date: December 26, 2016

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Becky LeSabre - Can You Work Up A Hard One for Me​

There has to be a reason you have cleaned and maintained my yard this whole summer without accepting any payment. I've been trying to put a finger on it and I think I know what your motivation is. You like me don't you? We really aren't that different in age. I've noticed more than once your hard body in the summer heat and fantasized what you would feel like. Why don't you let me repay you for all the hard work you spent at my house. After all, you've earned every bit of pleasure you're about to receive. Release Date: 09/28/2018

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Cruel Becky Destroys Your Date with a Pair of Pink Frilly Panties​

“I heard you have a date tonight! Does she know you’re secretly submissive? Does she know all about your embarrassing fetish for lacy girlie panties? If you don’t want Becky to tell her EVERYTHING, then you have to wear these sissy panties on your date with her tonight. After you do a dance for me in your panties…” Release Date: December 14, 2018

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

The Humiliatrix Girlfriend Experience with Bitchy Princess Becky​

“If you don’t want me to dump your lame ass, you’re gonna have to do all the sick, weird, twisted shit I make you do. No matter how humiliating. You can start by crawling into my bed, closing your eyes and opening your mouth. If you flinch when I start fucking with you? We’re done. Open wider, fuckface… LOL…” Release Date: November 19, 2012