Simp Chat Juju - Voulezj discussion thread

KingFrvsty

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 30, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I fully agree with this. Even though the TYPE of content she makes sometimes and all the paywalls can get repetitive or annoying, at the end of the day it's not even our money being spent to view anything (unless subbed already). Someone takes the time out of their day to download those pictures, upload them to a file host and share with everyone here for free and to enjoy. Whether the posts are clustered or not, we should all be grateful we still get something and someone like susboi remains subbed to her for so long and shares her content still

There shouldn't be a reason for anyone to be complaining about posting frequencies or the coming down on the uploader. Whether you bought something or not, everyone has an opinion and complaints should be made towards Voulez, not bashing the uploaders who spent their money and show you what they see. There's nothing they can do to change the content

datdude666

Mista Thug Isolation
Mar 12, 2022
and im not even trying to be confrontational or anything, theres a lot of popular onlyfans models where users are literally rushing to be that first person to upload to farm likes etc but for some reason that's not the case with voulezj, it's literally only susboi88 lol, i used to sub to her and i would try and upload sometimes to take the load off susboi being nice enough to post her stuff but i got tired of paying 15 a month for basically 1 photo a day. she's still gorgeous though and her ass is insane but until i start seeing other users post her content, i think ya'll should reasonably keep quiet and be thankful her page is being updated daily or every other day.

KingFrvsty

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 30, 2021
As I mentioned earlier on in this discussion forum, this was a special occasion PPV, not a norm she was planning to do afterwards. She got a bit comfortable so she decided to flash them in a very exclusive PPV which costed $200. It's like with those other OF models who have those one or two posts that tops all. Not sure what she has planned ahead but yeah that was just a one time thing for now

himy2402

Casual
Oct 13, 2023
first of all i would like to thank susboi for the amazing work he puts it.

does she have more content behind payed walls?, if so is there anywhere else on the internet that has hee content, iv been following her for for YEARS but i still just cant afford buying anything, for people who have seen, what is the closest thing to pussy?

thank you, stop gatekeeping please, - brotha gotta eat 🎀

BerasFatima

Casual
Feb 20, 2024
Can i ask, she have already show her bare tiddies, so why does she still covering them in the newest content? Or is it like a one time thing or what?