MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Kylin Milan - Discussion Thread | Page 8 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Kylin Milan - Discussion Thread

DarkSonic

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 17, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I wonder if Kylin actually DOES want to make an Only Fans to make money, even if it's not fully nude stuff, but her Mom is actually the one preventing her from doing so. She could be pulling the whole "you'll disgrace your family/I'll kick you out of this house" card on Kylin. If you notice, all the leaks that have come out where she was half naked (underage) and that recent one with her vaping in the shower were obviously all taken by her without Jane around. I'd be willing to bet the shower one was from Coachella in her hotel room and I'm assuming Jane didn't tag along to Coachella with her. I think we will need to wait until Kylin moves out of home for a chance to see the real side of her.

ClamChowder

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The business machine/company/corporation known as "Kylin Kalani" and "Kylin Milan", was developed with the sole purpose of exploiting and profiting off of the sexuality of a young girl. The parents planned it from when Kylin was probably around 10 years old, most likely having her do lots of different things, such as gymnastics, dance, rhythmic gymnastics, sports, singing, acting, modeling and pageantry, to see what she would have been naturally talented in.

Obviously, she was already a good & exotic looking girl, with a natural beauty, so Kylin probably chose the modeling route herself.

As time went on, her parents, especially her mom, probably kept telling her to keep at it with the modeling, which was a big enough success for Kylin to branch out into other ventures, such as acting and singing.

Not everyone will recall a time, a few years ago, when Kylin was trying to start her 'legit' modeling career (NYFW, runway modeling) and singing career, when she announced that she would be doing less swimsuit/bikini based content.

Obviously her attempts at other ventures failed, so she ultimately went back to what made money; showing off her body in swimsuits, bikinis and now, lingerie.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

I've always found it weird that her mom took her photos and shot her videos when Kylin was younger, but I somehow find it even more weird that her mom is still doing that stuff now that Kylin's an adult. It's like, she's a grown ass woman now, with presumably a boat load of cash, she could just move out and do her own thing, take her own photos/videos, etc.

I suppose it goes back to what you were saying about her dad owning the brand name. Kylin must feel trapped to stay living with her folks or the money goes bye bye.

Really wish she'd just leave her exploitative/abusive parents, re-brand herself again, get her own apartment, start an OnlyFans, and give us degenerates the kind of content we want.

ClamChowder

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
She's only ever known what her parents have given her. Imagine, she was an 'influencer' since she was 11-12, managed to do some things most tweens & teens only dream of and all she had to do was follow the directions of her mother & father.

She may not be filthy rich, but she's definitely not poor and is most likely in a tax bracket household that earns $500k+ annually, including what Kylin makes from her websites.

It is unfortunate that she's not talented in any other areas besides just looking good wearing minimal amounts of clothing. Because of that, I highly doubt that she'll make an OF, at least by herself.

Reactions: Acdb

xjagerx

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 17, 2022

I honestly don't think it's as much of a longshot with Kylin as it is the other girls who were brought up as teen influencers.

She's either completely used to it, so will gravitate towards it naturally when her softcore money dries up. Or, she'll do it to "reclaim her sexuality under her own terms" or whatever reasoning that abuse victims say to justify it.

FakerBuddha

retired
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This is a fake btw. If anyone needs me to circle the inpainting lines, the hips, different fingernails, or even the different hair volume, lmk lol. Also that lingerie is common in the nudify token apps (local SD on top😎)

gandydancer

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 27, 2022
yeah someone probably ran it through one of them "free nudifier" websites where you get like 3 pics (chances) for free..... i doubt it was Kylin herself....