Simp Chat Maya Higa

Infernus Jones

Diamond Tier
Sep 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Maya is just a lot more popular than those other two so that is why it's making so much money. Cause as a podcast it stopped being interesting a long time. I have no idea why anyone would still give them money on Patreon for it. It's not worth it.

I have actually seen some hate toward the Yarn thing mostly cause people didn't know Caroline and Sam at first. People have called Caroline a wish.com version of Hasan and Sam an industry plant like Bobby Altoff cause she came out of nowhere and all these bigger people are pushing her. The reality is she has been streaming since like 2019 and finally started gaining viewers and knows how to network. She is okay but nothing special so I can understand why people are perplexed at her rise. Caroline is good when she isn't talking about politics and she basically has the same chat as Hasan which doesn't vibe with QT's chat. She is the one making the other two do charity for Palestine cause lords knows that isn't QT's vibe.

But now that they have been doing this for a month it is getting more positive feedback and it's clearly QT's main focus now cause she always wanted her version of the Yard and to bring back the Twitch Housewives vibe.