Simp Chat Mikaylah / Mikaylah_au / Mikafans / MikaylaAnne - Simp Chat

LordKratos

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The easy answer is clout.

Look at Zoie Burgher from a few years ago. She was insanely popular but her content was terrible. It primarily came from her being covered in the news.

Mika is up there with Amoranth and Meowri as being wildly popular on other platforms and transitioning thirst for literally ANYTHING into profit via an OF.

jayh531

Lurker
May 24, 2023
Latest Insta story is a complete lie. Q&A question: "Can we see EVERYTHING on your OF if you know what I mean... Her reply: "Sooo many of these questions today But Yes! Everything!" I guess she means "Everything you can see here on Instagram"?

Dec 24, 2022
Just to kind of let you guys know how she runs her OF. I actually know Mika real well. For years infact from when she started right through to now.
Anywho, she infact does have explicit content. But in order to get access to her explicit content you need to be a long serving supporter of hers for over 1 year consistently.

I have seen her explicit content and it's so left a field, it will completely shock you.

You may have seen she posted a while back a video of Johnny Sins saying happy birthday to her?

Well I can tell you now, she went abroad and MIA to shoot a scene with him that will be released only in her time. She will make millions once it drops.

She won't ever post nudes on her wall because of it leaking. She's done a good job. Has 10,000 consistent supporters per month. So they all have the content but won't ever share it because of the watermark she puts over the video. Has your OF ID on it. Pretty 200IQ from her.

She knows this forum exists but isn't bothered because it's all old content.

T3rminat0r

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 28, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
just to also write something positive... IMHO, it's her decision how much/little she shows, exactly as it is up to her subscribers to decide what constitutes good (enough) content for them to be subscribed and financially supporting her. There's no one inherently "dumb" or being a "dumbass" in this.
Any _expectation_ of nudity at this point I'd consider wishful thinking, but that doesn't mean that there can't be people willing and able to support her, even without getting any or any nude content for it... I mean, "OnlyFans" does NOT mean nudity, there's a LOT of creators on there who don't even get a bit naked...

StairingStag

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Mika is saying on a Instagram story that she does sell nudes but I very much doubt that.

Bullshit.png

Never even a single leak or screen shot of anything over the last 3 years, I don't care how good someones anti leak game is what she's saying doesn't track with the size of her subscriber base. If there was something, someone would have posted something somewhere by now.