Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Just received a 3rd photo set :pepoLove:

joiuploader

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Found some of the above in source quality:

I would like the video to start off you performing a séance. (I’d like you to wear any kind of low rise pant or short. a tight long or short sleeve shirt (preferably long sleeve) that covers your bellybutton, but if you move around or stretch it rides up, exposing your bellybutton). You ask if there are any ghost, and you welcome them to inhabit your body. Call out to them saying “give me a sign and enter my body”. Then say “I let you in, come inside me” you repeat this a couple times. You suddenly feel something touch you. you say, “is that you ghost, I feel your presence if you’re there, come inside my body”. You fall to your knees with your arms limp to your side, and your chest puffed out. Your mouth then starts to slowly open and you start to feel a ghost, slipping inside you down your throat. You start to get all horny as it makes its way down your throat. (keep your mouth wide open, start to swallow, repeatedly, and gag as it struggles to go down your throat. make lots of moaning sounds as well) once it fully enters you close your mouth and start to convulse and contort your body. make lots of groaning and moaning sounds as you do that. Once you finally finish convulsing, you slowly get up in a daze. Look around and wonder why you were on the floor, then suddenly you feel something moving around inside your stomach. You realize it’s the ghost. You start to act horny again And feel up your stomach Saying things like “finally, the ghost is inside me, take over my body“, “I can feel it swimming around inside me”, “ my body is yours”, “use my body as a vessel, and live inside me” and whatever ever else you would like. Then suddenly your head goes back all the way your arms go limp to your side and you chess puff out (please make sure your bellybutton shows while you do this). then slowly start to raise your head up right with a long inhale. Then have a devious look on your face (as the ghost has taken over). You can end the video there.

what is this why are u in the bathroom......oh my god are u playing with urself...are u crazy suzie is already here and the rest of the guests are on their way !!! give me that....are ur balls full hunny??? Do u need help??? Lets do this quickly so that we can get out there and see our guests ! .....what hand job isnt working....maybe ill use my mouth.....u like it when mommy kisses u at the same time? let me try that.....the boys love when mommy does this......hmm still not cumming i know what will do the trick.....let mommy just slide these panties to the side and put u deepppp.......ohh god yes ....yes..yessssss

So I think I would love a daddy-daughter taboo video. Thinking since its 5 minutes this would be a blowjob and you could end the video after daddy cums asking him to fuck you next time. In terms of plot you’re curious because you heard mommy screaming last night and you want to know what daddy was doing to her to make that happen - daddy is just as eager to show you. In terms of kinks I love spit play, long tongues, kissing/licking and tits.
Let me know if any of this isn’t doable/ideally you would use a dildo to blow daddy but if you aren’t comfortable with any of this let me know and I can adjust it!

You call your son into your room and tell him that you were talking to one of your friends and the subject of "fisting" came up. You were really intrigued by it and wanted to try it out. You know it's wrong, but you don't want to try it out with some stranger and your son is the only man around the house so you want to try it with him. You start to strip and tell him not to be nervous. That he's been in your pussy before, just consider it "going back home". Encourage him to get naked as well, and comment on how much he's grown since you last saw him. You lie down and spread your legs, telling him to just go back where he came from. He starts to slowly work his way in an out, and you start telling him to go faster. After a few minutes of that you cum, and tell him you want to make him feel good as well. You get down and start giving him a blowjob, continuing to talk dirty. You made every part of him, including that cock, he used to suck on your tits and anything else you can think of. And you have him finish in your mouth and tell him you want to do this all the time now.