Simp Chat Mollyflwers - Discussion Thread

Catflix.su banner

gambaguy

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
her ass is definitely surgically enhanced. You can see the lipo scars, and the shape of her ass definitely suggests that she's had injections or fat plaacement.

Clarity: you can see the scars on her torso, and it would make sense she moved that fat into her ass

wormtail49

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
u miss understand xD she keeps getting her ass reduced thats what those scars under her ass are. She also gets lipo on her stomach, but they dont put it on her ass, she thinks her ass is too big, she has had it reduced multiple times now. Honestly her doctor should be locked up, removing such a perfect ass.

zabawood

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
I'm not buying this "ass reduction" narrative unless someone has a screenshot of her outright stating it. It's already surgically enhanced and is quite literally her breadwinner, so the idea that she'd reduce it, and by an amount most of us probably didn't even notice, doesn't make sense unless it was some medical issue like the last job having been botched.

I think it's probably far more likely that she has regular upkeep work done on her ass and stomach, and this time round it's made her ass look slightly firmer and less jiggly. But even saying that, I didn't notice a change at all until this thread pointed it out.

Catflix.su banner