Request Savannah Faith aka bizarrebarbie

Catflix.su banner

xaggy

GAL hunter
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm not into femdom but she filmed a ton of content on Miami Mean Girls and American Mean Girls as Goddess Suvana when she was 18-20 years old:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Reactions: Seagull123

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana - Women Are Superior​

Description:​

Two guys and the girl are having an argument about which is the superior sex. The Guys are saying they have big muscles and that makes them stronger and thus men are superior. The girl is saying women are smarter and sexier and morally superior to the ‘stupid dick-danglers'. She also says something like "most importantly, we don't have weak dangling balls hanging between our legs. Clearly, god is female, cuz why would she want such ugly, SENSATIVE things hanging there?". The guys call her a bitch and start to advance threateningly towards her, saying stuff like 'A woman's place is in the kitchen' and then the BALLBUSTING begins! Goddess Suvana kicks them both one after the other, full and dropping them, asking them ‘Ohhhh...did that HURT??' Even as they are crawling away on all fours, she walks up behind them and busts them! At one point she even LITERALLY GRABS THEM BOTH BY THE BALLS at the same time while they are standing, then she keeps on squeezing til they drop to their knees! Goddess Suvana shows these two idiot males who the SUPERIOR sex is- until the point that at the end they are both literally groveling at her FEET and BEGGING her for mercy and telling her that WOMEN are superior!! And she just looks down at them with her hands on her hips and a smug look of superiority on her face...

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana - Slave Tryout 72 - Bust His Nuts!​

This is the BALLBUSTING PORTION of one of Our most recent slave tryouts that We have here on a regular basis at Mean Girl Manor. Nothing is scripted and it is ALL REAL. Basically your QUEEN Kasey gives this "new meat" to Goddess Suvana to beat on and to try it out and see what it can take for Us. Ballbusting is the last part of its "slave triathalon".

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana and Raven Bay - You Are A Shit-Eating Loser​

Wow, you're home along again, in your basement, in the dark, JERKING it to our clips. God you are so fucking PATHETIC! You see, you're a fucking loser who will ALWAYS be alone- ALWAYS. In fact, THIS CLIP is the closest you'll EVER get to Our perfect asses. Actually, this clip is probably the closest you'll ever get to ANY ass in your entire life! LOL! We want you to literally shout out loud how much you HATE your life. Say it out loud, you fucking loser! Tell us how much you hate your stupid fucking life. We know you hate your life so much that asses like ours will easily make you do ANYTHING! In fact, our asses could even convince you to lay down on the ground and eat our shittt off the fucking floor if we told you to, wouldn't it?! We actually want you to BEG to eat our GODDESS . It will entertain us...BEG us for it, bitch! Hungry? Want some food? Well its either this or starvation for YOU, shit-eater...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana - Testical Tug-O-War​

We decided to have some real fun with our slaves today- and test their devotion to Us at the same time. We tied their balls together and made them play a little game of "Testicle Tug-Of-War" for Our entertainment! Haha. We wanted to see what they loved more- US or their testicles No matter how much it hurt we commanded them to "PULL!" away from each other until either the other slave gave in- or their balls came off. LOL. Poor slaves. This was just pure entertainment for US- and pure testicular terror for them! And just to make sure the ropes stayed ON, We DUCT TAPED them to their testicles! Haha! And then used some implements of to "encourage" the slaves to PULL for Us!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana and Goddess Nikkole - Ballkicking Discussion​

Me n Goddess Nikkole are just sitting around talking about how much fun it is to kick guys in the nuts. And we swap some real-life stories about the times we've done it in real life. :)

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana and Empress Jennifer - $100 Ball Busting Challenge​

Goddess Suvana is new to this whole Femdom stuff . She is only 18 years old and when We told her about it and she just couldnt believe it. ( I can actually get PAID to kick guys in the balls?? were her exact words!) So we brought her to Mean Girl Manor and gave her a slave of her own to kick in the balls as much as she wanted. And this is a REAL fan - just like YOU - that wrote in to Us and begged to be in Our videos!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana - Cut Them Off for Me!​

You really WILL do ANYTHING for me, won't you?? "AAANYTHING"...??? OK! Well we will see about that. Watch the video and follow along as I have my scissors... you should have yours too! (Oh, and We will want you to make a VIDEO of this and send it to Us just so me n all my friends can laugh at you btw!) -Goddess Suvana

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana - Worship Goddess Suvana Peasants!​

This is very simple, PEASANT. I am better than you. Isn't it OBVIOUS. I mean, LOOK at me. I am like literally PERFECT from head to toe. And in this video I show you how PERFECT I am. From my flawless face to my perfect little toes. I am like the BEST- so if you want to serve someone it should be ME. And I have always believed that I was superior and meant to be served by others. But now that I am finding out that there are a whole bunch of losers out there that actually REALIZE that a girl like me is completely SUPERIOR to them- I plan on taking full advantage. I want an ARMY of SLAVES dedicated to serving ME and my every whim! So download this clip if you want to contact me and beg to serve me! But I want a GIFT off my wishlist or an amazon giftcard RIGHT AWAY so you better be ready to be USED by me for REAL if you want to serve me!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana - You are Suvana's Garbage Can​

So, you want to know what it's like to be my HUMAN GARBAGE CAN? Well, here is an up close POV view from inside my real garbage can. Many of you write to me here via MEAN GIRLS and want to come over to Mean Girl Manor and serve me but after you clean everything I would probably just throw you away in the garbage and order you to sit in there until the next garbage day. So this is your chance to see how I would really treat you! Enjoy Peasant!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana - My First Goddess Haul Clip!​

Ok, so far I LOVE being a GODDESS!!! :) This clip is my first video of me opening all the gifts I have been getting. And btw for all you LOSERS out there that waste MY time with pointless emails begging to "serve' me that I do NOT respond to- watch this clip! THESE slaves are the ones that get MY time! Duh! Why would I talk to YOU when THESE slaves are REALLY SERVING Me by sending me stuff off my wishlist??? So if you want my attention, download this clip and follow my instructions on how to find my wishlist and SPOIL ME. (Oh and I try on a bunch of shoes in this clip too and look totally hot doing it of course!!)

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana - You Want To Marry Goddess Suvana?​

I saw Empress Jennifer's clip and I wanted to do my own. Because I am already getting these emails too. From losers that want to marry me and spend the rest of their lives waiting on me hand and foot as my husband-slave. I think its hilarious- and not a bad deal as long as you meet ALL my demands! So download this clip if you want to hear what they are! ;)

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Suvana - The Return of Sockboy​

We have some slaves that come here to Mean Girl Manor and literally pay us just to worship us and be humiliated by Us in Our videos. And THIS loser keeps crawling back to Us LOL. He is one of our real-life fans that keeps coming back just to PAY US to worship our dirty, sweaty, smelly SOCKS. Haha. He contacted both of us and literally BEGGED us to let him smell and kiss n lick our socks in our videos. So...since he was PAYING us, we let him! (See what happens when you PAY and OBEY, slaves!) He gave us each $200 and literally grovels there on the floor for us like a fool while we laugh at him. (And since he PAID, we let him wear a mask...isn't that NICE of us??) So we let him have fun with our old sweaty smelly socks. What a loser. And Suvana even lets him HUMP her socks- while they are still on her FEET! Haha. He doesn't last very long though. Guess all that sock-stench was just WAAAAY too much for him to handle. But can't blame him really...look how HOT we are! LOL

Catflix.su banner