Avoid! shawty_katy

ur_spam

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 3, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
The Girl: shawty_katy, iamm.katy, lil_katyyy, - she changes usernames like socks. She's a kinda trashy Thai bargirl. Trashy long acrylic fingernails, trashy long fake eyelashes.

Price: 15/month.

Her Wall: Seemed to start off great with big sets of nude photos in September. Those were actually just screenshots from PPVs and have since been deleted. Her wall is very skimpy. Entirely non-nude with the occasional topless teaser. As of this posting, she has 350 images, of which only about 30 are even topless. The rest is all bikini/cosplay from TikTok or IG. She has 72 videos, only 2 are longer than 30 seconds.

PPV: Her page pretty much just exists to advertise her premade content. Pretty basic. She sends PPV via Dropbox with download disabled.

MY THOUGHTS: Overall negative. I ended my association with her with nothing good to say. Her videocalls are very basic and during them she even checks DMs and you can hear the timer ticking.

Weird Thing: She lies and tells her subs she doesn't have a boyfriend, but she very obviously does. He does her filming.

Weird Thing: Sometimes she sounds different on OF, I wonder if her boyfriend answers for her sometimes.

Overall Verdict: Avoid. I leaked her so you guys don't have to waste the $15 for her crappy "content".

Last edited: