Discussion What is Your Favorite Lesbian Scene?

ricovelez

Fan
Apr 15, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
My favorite lesbian scene can alternate from time to time but it's always within a 20 scene group. Right now I'd say top 5

Aidra Fox and Eva Lovia Tender Touch - We Live Together
What can I say, I love watching beautiful women eat pussy. This fulfills that desire to the T. From the amazing angle of Eva's beautiful face buried in Aidra's pussy to the last portion of the scene with Aidra eating Eva out from behind and REALLY going at it while Eva seems to keep wanting more pressing her ass into Aidra's face this is probably my top top scene.

Ryan Ryans and Celeste Star Pussy Petting - We Live Together
To continue with the pussy eating is my thing theme, I've never seen a women want to become one with a pussy face first more than Ryan Ryan does with Celeste in the scene. I'm insanely attracted to prime Celeste Star. To me she is so naturally, perfectly beautiful. Watching Ryan Ryans go at it with her in this scene catapults it up my list of favorites.

Vanna Bardot and Gina Valentina - Women Seeking Women #158 - Girlfriend Films
Like Celeste Star I find Gina incredible beautiful so again, Vanna Bardot comes on the scene as a pussy eating champion. She almost seems to have previously had Gina in her fantasies with the way she goes down on her as soon as she gets the chance. It takes what felt like a would be routine scene and makes it stand out. She has a mission to make Gina cum while going down and it seems she does so near the end of the scene when she pins Gina down with her legs as open as can be and continues to repetitively lick until Gina has no choice. I love when I see wet faces and pussies after women go down and this last effort by Vanna makes it happen.

Jenna Sativa and Ellena Woods - Grinding - We Live Together
I'm a huge Jenna Sativa fan. She's naturally beautiful and seems obsessed with eating pussy. Watching her in the sexiest shorts you can imagine bent over eating out Ellena is an amazing start to the sex in this scene. Next Ellena moves in between Jenna's thighs and seems like she's in heaven. You cannot fake that sort of pussy eating.

Vanessa Veracruz and Abigail Mac - Secret Garden - We Live Together
I'm not necessarily into fake tits but I make a huge exception for Vanessa. Her beauty makes me ignore my opinion on the tits thing. I ignore Abigail's for the simple fact that she eats pussy like a reigning champion. Watching her with Vanessa in this scene is just mind blowing. It makes this scene one that I really would never get tired of along with the others I listed here.

There's really so many more scenes I can list especially with Malena Morgan, Dani Daniels, Skin Diamond, Shyla Jennings but I'll separate it into another post on a different day.

Reactions: mhuko1

BlackStreetz

Let Me Cook
May 23, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Top tier list brother would like to add:
Jenna Sativa & Mandy Muse - Wind and Grind
Jenna's love of ass eating really stands out in this scene and she lets Mandy ride her face which Jenna also seems to love in her scenes
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

ricovelez

Fan
Apr 15, 2024
Thanks brother, and that scene is up there for me as well. We def see eye to eye. Jenna does seem to love women with great asses. you could see it with her and Dillion Harper in Slit Licker for WLT and also Leah Gotti in Playing with Saliva for WLT.

There is also another scene with Mandy Muse that was amazing too. She definitely had a thing for her. I'll have to figure out how to start uploading my stuff to share to everyone as well but here's a link to the scene.

Lezbehonest

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 16, 2023
The best lesbian scene Ive ever seen is WeLikeGirls with Angela White and Kissa Sins.

Now I would say my fav storyline lesbian scene is AllHerLuv "Producer II" with Cadence Lux and Whitney Wright.

But really in general I have alot of lesbian scenes I really like that its hard to just say my favorites. The scene itself doesnt have to be great as a whole I look for moments. Its can be big or small. It can be the way they kiss. Could be if a girl gets emotional and starts crying like in the Angela White and Kissa Sins scene. Could be emotional where the girl starts laughing alot. I love to hear Kenna laugh hard bc she snorts. I first noticed it in one of her AllHerLuv scenes with Serena Blair. I cant think of the scene off the top of my head. From that point on I just love to hear Kenna laugh and snort. So yeah I really look for moments. Things that are said, even things that are said that we barely can hear bc its for the girls ears only. Oh and I love backstories to scenes that make them feel special. I love to see real life couples or best friends.

SasukeUchiha49

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 28, 2022
I got you man, here's some of my favorite lesbian JAVs (all in 1080p with subtitles AI generated subtitles to be specific) and a scene from Sweetheart Video featuring Bree Daniels (sorry about the watermark) that I think is what you're looking for all the JAVs either feature amazing chemistry or a great story also sorry the Gofile file is so damn big I had to fuck around with the footage in OBS and Premier Pro in order to get the subtitles to sync properly along with adding part of another JAV featuring the same two actresses that seems to be a sort sequel to it.

Apr 1, 2022
I’ve really enjoyed the stuff from Slayed. Strappy lingerie is a huge turn on for me as well as the super close-up pussy licking shots. Wish I knew a place to find full scenes in hq. I can find them in like 720p on noodlemag, but the search on that site is ass.

Dicksout2

Lurker
Dec 2, 2022
One sort of moment in girl-girl/lesbian scenes that's so wonderful, that makes me almost lose it - are the ones with pussy juices aka girl cum.

Preferably, they are in a bed, as that allows for full flexibility/movement, and it also looks visually appealing to see them on a bed as opposed to, god forbid, a table. They are in bed, they are and look comfy, y'know?

Criteria:

1. The pussy gets so incredibly wet and/or juices start to run down.
2. The lickers face/chin gets coated in the wetness.
3. Close-up shot of the two of them kissing afterwards, with all those juices on the lickers face/chin hanging. So dirty. So perfect.

Perfect example that covers all three points:

Example 1 - Girlfriendsfilms - Lesbian Sex 22 Scene 4 - Karla Kush & Scarlit Scandal

YkkE9Xh

Great example that fulfills all three criteria. All one really could have asked was for more time with both the licking and close-up kissing but this is a great moment, regardless.

Example 2 - Ersties - Zoe B. & Sirena In Action 2

Great example of #1, if only the camera was placed more parallell to the licker (Zoe) so we could see her chin, which leads me to the next example...

Exampel 3 - Sweetheartvideo - Lesbian Stepsisters

Camera position, lighting and the recipient spreading her legs (Kyler) comers together so perfectly, so we couldn't see the licker (Braylin) doing it more clearly than this. Now if only both were fully naked and if only we had criterion 3 fulfilled...

Last edited:

Dicksout2

Lurker
Dec 2, 2022
Oh, definitely Scarlett Sage please! 🙏

Also, how do I turn my links to viewable images? IMG /IMG tag didn't work?

Dicksout2

Lurker
Dec 2, 2022
But according to the IMG section, I should be able to turn any jpg4 link into viewable image? I've seen others do that too.

Reactions: mhuko1

SasukeUchiha49

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 28, 2022
is the site I used to get the subtitles for these videos there's a section on the site where you can request specific JAVs but they have a limited request quota per day or something like that so you're probably going have to be constantly refreshing the page to when it opens again and getting your request in

gratedanecook175

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 1, 2023

Some recommendations, emphasis on kissing, seduction, massage, softcore (it is jav after all):

VSPDS-212
AUKS-018
LADY-099
NHDTA-377
FSET-291
FSET-244
LADY-097
LADYL-002
HAVD-120
LADY-052
QU-06D
VANDR-003