Simp Chat amiechikin discussion thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

cumonpancakes

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She's very expensive for lewds and no nudes. She had a $400 valentine's day pic that she said was see through lingerie. Was anyone willing to buy that LOL

Reactions: leffji and Mr Grips

Dehyaa

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 8, 2022
From what I've been seeing in her instagram stories, she must have someone(s) who pays this insane amount of money for "spicy" non-nude pics, because she lives around LA, which is a very expensive city to live, and she's always going out and eating on fancy restaurants

abardtale

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
probably not much being as there is only 1 post lol

That being said shes super odd and I can't really understand what shes trying to accomplish. I've followed her for a few years and she seems to keep doing this whole work a normal job and post pretty much nothing for a few months, get "tired of working" and quit to be a content creator... then realize she is awful at posting consistently and then go back an get another day job... just for the cycle to restart. If she just actually posted regularly she could have easily been way bigger than she is now, but every time she has momentum she has a breakdown (see: the tons of VODs of her crying on stream about how she doesn't want to work and/or isnt good at making content)

Not trying to shit on her, but I used to buy pretty much all her sets and support her a lot.. but she decided to go the SUPER expensive you get 2 bikini pics for $300 route, and I gave up. She almost never reply's on passes (which is PAY TO MESSAGE), and on top of all that, she doesn't make much content which just leads to her posting the "exclusive" pictures to twitter anyways.

rant over... but yeah, I would love to see her go the OF route, but don't hold your breath..

redpandaz

Lurker
Mar 19, 2024
Yeah I've also been following her for a few years now although I was moreso of a lurker than an active follower. I agree with all your points, it's strange that she genuinely has a potential streaming career. She has crazy connections among the NA streaming scene which other streamers would die to have. She has an established fanbase in the Genshin CC and has connections to OTV plus OTK, she goes to "streaming" parties with these connections. It's crazy to me how her entire career has just been a constant loop although she has free pass to a hit streaming career.

I mean she is in her early 20s after all and probably doesn't know the direction she wants to head in her life. She is getting pretty frisky with her content and showing a lot more but like you said I doubt she will ever go down the OF route unless someone persuades her hard.

shadow260

Lurker
Mar 27, 2022
Afaik she's always wanted to go the irl streaming route, but no funding for that I suppose. She had a brief stint with it when she went to Paris and a couple times in conventions but that's about it.

You're definitely right though that she comes across as someone that doesn't exactly know what she wants, which is why I think she keeps flip-flopping between jobs. I doubt we'll see anything of the OF route since it looks like it's just a cash grab for her with the prices she puts on passes and how often she's inactive

Reactions: leffji

user875213455

Lurker
Feb 24, 2023
This is a bit off topic, but what does she usually stream? I haven’t been to her streams in a LONG time and was wondering if she even still streams Genshin Impact anymore.