Simp Chat Ariasaki Discussion

88madness

amber enjoyer
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Speaking of dogs, she seems to have a pet problem.
  • her cats reproduced without her knowledge because she didn't bother to get them desexed (she didn't think it was necessary "at their age")
  • one of her cats ran away and she didn't have any video footage because she couldn't be bothered to change out the batteries on her security camera
    • she also didn't microchip the cat
  • she adopted a dog but then had to return it because she couldn't handle his health problems, which I kinda get but I feel like if you have so many pets they're going to eventually become sickly in the future and what then? are you just going to abandon them too?
I think she should be a lot more responsible as a pet owner, otherwise it's unfair to her pets

Coreander

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Wasn't she supposed to have a room mate love in earlier this year? What happened to that? Or was the room mate another animal

KingTwitchCoomer

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 22, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Honestly this is really the only thing that genuinely annoys me about her. The fact that she KEEPS getting pets from breeders. She pays thousands of dollars to buy these animals because they're "cute" and doesn't even bother getting them fixed. There's plenty of dogs and cats that need to be adopted and she couldn't care less. I think her addictive personality shit is just funny but the pet thing is actually annoying and a problem. I really wish Maya would've talked about the problems with puppy mills when she was at alveus. Sorry if this was too heavy for this forum but I have to turn off her stream whenever she talks about buying more pets.

KingTwitchCoomer

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 22, 2023
I believe this was discussed before and it was supposed to be Hyoon but she stayed with Aria a few days and it was never mentioned again. Poki also mentioned missing living with her but I doubt she was too serious about it. I don't know how anyone could live in a small house with that many pets and an owner that sloppy. That house probably smells like piss 24/7.

Mar 14, 2022
She seems like the most miserable roommate, I can't imagine anyone out of her circle of friends wanting to live with her. Random bouts of depression and 30 hour streams of her raging at games, constant mess and unlooked after pets, not to mention all her friends are rich enough to not need a roommate and probably have 10 better choices than a depressed loner who resents everyone around her. If it wasn't some dude looking to dick her down I don't know who'd put up with all her bullshit. Even then I can't imagine her in any sort of lasting or loving relationship, she poisons everything she touches.

Reactions: pepperoniman