Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Well if you read one of them novels you'd understand not all videos continue to make royalties and the ones that do draw in smaller checks over time. It depends on if the video was monetized, still brings in a considerable amount of views, video engagement etc... and even the ones that do it still is peanuts. How about looking at the view to pay chart I kindly listed.

Not sure why some of you keep trying to defend her sinking ship. But I guess two birds of a feather flock together :MEGALUL:

Zalgoable

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 4, 2022
While she looks much paler nowadays, I highly doubt she's doing anything to her skin for that. I don't see her litteraly bleaching her skin, though it's true that being a K-pop fan really is a mental sickness.
I mean she's Jewish, so her skin can get very tanned with a good dose of sunbathing, but she's not going to stay that way if she lives in a country without much sun and dwells in her home all day. Just compare jews living in Europe to those living in Israel, same people, yet they look vastly different.
On the left she was still living in Israel (= hot, sunny climate) I believe, plus some make-up AND the lighting. Then on the right you have Glow living in the west, no heavy makeup and a super powerful light because she's filming a video. Of course she's gonna look pale as fuck ahah

Love the montage though, I had a good laugh.

BooBees64

Fan
Mar 27, 2022
There are different sects of Jews from all over with different bloodlines that look different from each other and they're not the "same". Glow is naturally melanated, that difference in the example isn't from moving from different climates and staying in the house -- and I'm speaking as a melanated person myself who has lived up and down the east coast of the US. The hottest of hots and the coldest of colds, my skin has never went switched up like that. That's some buushiii... Unless she's sick (which I am in no way making fun of), she lightens her skin. She's a Koreaboo, none of this is surprising.

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
She used to tan, but she is white, for me her sexy version is when she painted her lips more in 4k and had red or blonde hair, but the white and black-haired natural glow is also sexy but the stupid girl prefers to remain prude, Sharon, how low do you have to fall to understand that your only way out is lewd Asmr?

Reactions: Asmrlover4557

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Let's see...if I'm not mistaken she was born in Israel but her parents/family are from Morroco and Iran/Iraq? (some other middle eastern country) and she was raised in France. If anything I would say she is more french than jewish with how fluent she is in the language and her dialect (normal voice) is of a french person. Though I think as time as gone she is losing her strong french accent but if you listen closely to her in her live streams it's still there.

As for the bleached skin. I feel like she only looks that way in her ASMR for Kids videos but in some of her regular ones she still has a tanned skin tone. Like the face brushing one where her feet were visible. She did not have bleached pale skin in that video at all. However, you guys make a point. She does seem like a Koreaboo. And if that leads to a mental sickness it shows in that montage pic that her skin looks pale like a korean person and her eyes look small like a korean's eyes would look slanted and how some Korean actresses/K-pop stars use strong red lipstick.

I don't know what else to say other than Glow is fucked up in the head and doesn't know if she is either Korean or a Disney starlet doing Saturday morning kids shows on Disney channel as a backup dancer.

Idc I just want her to show more feet that's all. lol

sloppyhoe

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
Can we discuss her latest video?

I can't believe she uploaded that absolute horse shit to youtube and called it asmr for your relaxation. More than an hour of her yapping. Basically telling us how she got scammed going to a kpop camp also full of teens :peepoWtf: at least she looked pretty in her robe

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
I was going to post about it but it was so trash I figured ya'll wouldn't even care anyways lol. Just some lame ass upload of her yapping as usual. No ASMR just talking about shit no one really cares about, I did not even bother to watch it, just read the comment to catch up.

I guess It made her feel good at the end of the day to get what made her upset off her chest but was that really a video for the main channel?. Could have saved that shit for her many other channels, yapped about it on a live or just uploaded a Vlog video of her trip. Me and I think many more people would have been way more interested in the actual trip.

As others pointed out in comments this wasn't even an ASMR video and the thumbnail was clickbaity af with cleavage out, like one of them false advertisement burger commercials where it looks like it slaps! then you get the thing and it looks like shit!

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
She achieved her goal, but it is very depressing that at this point the audience lets themselves be fooled by a miniature of her with a cleavage, a very small cleavage.
Really?
As long as they don't stop being her bitches and receive and consume those shitty crumbs, she will never change.