Simp Chat ASMR Glow/ Sharon Dubois - Discussion Thread

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Better she wake up and go lewd all the way nobodys donna read that shit, maybe her more devoted simps gon buy that shit but read it theres no chance n hell, and yeah i bet she's from a wealthy family, the new video is boring asfuck as always cant believe that was the best efford she can do on a video it seems she doesnt want her views back

Last edited:

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Bruh we waited a missed upload and stream for this bullshit ass RP she uploaded? I hope this shit gets so many dislikes. Looks like a 5 year old wrote, recorded, edited and uploaded this mess. She said this was the video she's worked on the most in her 8 years of YT. This chick has officially lost her fucking marbles!

I had a good feeling it would be an RP of some kind but did not think it was going to be this bad, she needs to fire her BF from being editor because this looked like shit!đź’©

Mar 8, 2023
It's the only time I've gone to 2x speed while watching ASMR Glow. Without 2x speed the video was impossible to watch. There's a good reason films / tv shows aren't comprised entirely of 4-minute close-ups of the same person talking.

Nobody falls in love with dead air and there's a lot of it here. Glow does some impressive acting with her face but it's not enough to carry interest in the story. She designed it so that you're getting to know this demon better and falling in love with her but since we're not seeing what we get from these wishes + the world at large, it turns out too unicursal. A successful romance story will usually have supporting characters and threads -- especially threads that diverge from the romance, which this lacks. Layered ASMR, tongue clicking, spit painting: all conspicuously absent from this video.

The good: face attention at 28:40 but again, I had to put it on 2x. She would have done well to hire a writer, although it would hurt her ego. 40 minutes with Glow and this is what we got. She could have played both the love interest and the demon; put on a wig and she's manic pixie dream girl but take off the wig and she's trad waifu which will you pick?????

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
A fucking lame demon, i mean for god sake sharon a demon is bad a demon is sexual no this bullshit,If what you want is to destroy your channel, you are doing very well, if not you are very stupid for not doing lewd Asmr

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This made me think if her script for this video she said that she spent all this time on to perfect is this fucking trash, then just imaging how fucking terrible the book is going to be!

She is so convinced her writings are masterpieces and her dumb ass simps will like and praise everything she does to the point where she's high off the smell of her own farts and think this is good stuff.

Yet anyone looking at this with a little bit of common sense is probably scratching their head as to what the fuck is this cringe :hahaa:

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Because she doesn't anymore, she used to make very good RP like her star wars ones where her acting was way better she did cool customs and awesome makeup designs and yet this was the video she put most effort into all these years :KEKW:

What a fucking joke! She has lost it for real and her brother or someone personal needs to check in on her mental health. Because something is off compared to how she was a few years back.

Anyone uploading garbage like this and hyping it up like she did is fucking delusional. This wasn't even an ASMR video, this was shitty acting on a low budget looking green screen. This should of went on her second channel or in scrap bin altogether.

She knows her loyal simps will like anything she tweets, says and uploads so for her she has free roam to make all the garbage ideas she has without too much backlash and be lazy with the production too.

rugglesbyy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 7, 2023
Her bitches and herself are fucking up her channel, she just dont want to see how shitty her content is, maybe be better if she just leave, her content , book , grooming kids channel all is crap now, her doing hot asmr seems still very far away, and i hate to say it but if shes gonna make it is now, y dont want to se and old 40 years glow , we wsnt the younger

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Yeah, videos like the whack shit she uploaded today is the exact reason I never put too much faith or get excited in the shit she says. Her moron ass simps act like this was the greatest thing since slice bread. Bunch of pandering bitches, got her living in a fantasy world where she can do no wrong.

Davybrenan

Bathwater Drinker
May 19, 2023
Is it just me or does she look like she bleaches her skin? It is really off-putting, combined with her red lipstick.

She's really unattractive nowadays. She was so hot early on- skinny, caramel skin, natural teeth

Pervysage88

Diamond Tier
Sep 22, 2023
Hmm, I said the same thing in a comment I made earlier from her live where she looked pasty af. But tbh she was born pretty fair skinned, I think she just never goes out the house anymore to get a tan.

But idk because she's now big into the whole K-POP South Korean culture and all they do is skin and hair bleaching, so who knows. I agree she was so hot with the brown completion, and natural teeth. She now looks like Micheal Jackson after the bleaching phase, almost prosthetic and manikin like.

Reactions: Davybrenan