Simp Chat asuna_love / asuna__love / intim_mate discussion thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

yoursweetleila

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 20, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Content Thread : Here

I am making a discussion thread cause she's been ia and it's quite hard to find information about her.

Did anyone buy her IG on her CB page ?

Reactions: popopo123

yoursweetleila

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 20, 2023
Hmmmm, maybe CB is too popular cause she said on stream once that she was doxxed back when she was called Asuna__Love on CB so maybe it is related to that once again

flowerindawn

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
she was online on Stripchat 4 hours ago. that's unfortunate because most of her recent livestream chaturbate clip are recorded on some website and now theres none of it. its hard to find a Stripchat recorded site

Reactions: poplolk

yoursweetleila

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 20, 2023
So, I could find all her recordings from Stripchat on KBJFree but most of them are only accessible if you are premium and the quality doesn't seem to be the best. Aaaaaand yeah on Recu./me, they hide popular models shows and only the highest paid premium tiers get to see them. It's rather shitty

Krakencheetos

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah I actually didn’t even know she had CB I only know her from stripchat, so I was a bit confused when someone said “ she’s been away for a month” because I just saw her yesterday. But actually even on stripchat, unless I just had bad timing and missed her streams or something, I think she recently had a stint where she didn’t get on for a while and then came back with a different background , I honestly lost track of time so I’m saying “recently” but it could’ve been anywhere from 1-4 weeks ago.

yoursweetleila

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 20, 2023
Well from what I understood, she used to be Asuna__Love on CB too, but someone doxxed her and sent stuff to her family (she talked about it on stream, I don't remember the date sorry). So this was the break you may be talking about.

On CB, she stopped using the Asuna account and came back with "Intim_Mate", though she is still very popular and make face content and all so maybe she's been in trouble having too much reach on CB ?

I asked her if she was with an agency but she did not properly answer so I don't know. Anyone has her insta (you capy for it on CB) ?

yoursweetleila

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 20, 2023
I double checked and she's been using this room since January 18th 2024. She was both active on StripChat and Chaturbate at this time. So I don't think there is an issue with this.
I don't know where she comes from BUT it says she speaks korean on her CB bio so maybe from there ? Her physique doesn't really fit SEA but I could be wrong on this

• Brainlet
Reactions: hake2

Krakencheetos

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
On stripchat a few times she mentioned being in Korea, we were talking about what time it was , and when mentioning the time she said something like “ the time in Korea is” something along these lines. But honestly the vibes she gives me is like the Russians that are Asian, if you know what I’m talking about, or like Kyrgyzstan. I’m sure I heard her singing along to what seemed like a Russian song but that of course that is not an indication that she’s from Russia or something , just that she enjoyed that song

Reactions: poplolk

combat1

Lurker
Mar 16, 2022
Pretty sure she's from the former USSR, probably central Asia or caucuses. A month or so ago she was streaming while having a phone call with some crypto dude high tipper (not sure why she streamed that) and she said something about how she was "not Russia but close to Russia"

Soviet Asia chicks calling themselves "Korean" is a big thing on cam sites now for some reason.

EunhaGalaxy

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 4, 2022

My suspicions is she probably got doxxed by her former agency (they tend to do that), remember the og room she used to stream in? I swear I've seen other girls in an exact same room, so it probably could be an agency facility... maybe she got popular and wanted to go solo so the agency doxxed her as a threat~

btw, as an East Asian myself, no f-ing way she's Korean lol, her accent doesn't fit, and if a girl streams nude IN Korea, the authorities would probably come knocking~ Also, you can tell she's been streaming during early mornings (at least recently, you can actually see the sun getting brighter and brighter thru her window), yet the time in Korea when she logs on daily should already be close to noon, so...the timezone does not fit...so...yeah...high possibility she's in Central Asia (Kyrgyzstan/Kazakhstan)

Although, like I mentioned before, the bottle beverage & one of the vape she had before was a Malaysian product.

yoursweetleila

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 20, 2023
Many girls streaming with agencies are in Kazakhstan so that might be it !

I know it's not legal to do this kind of work in Vietnam so am guessing this is not it. Also, Malaysia is a muslim country, it seems unlikely she could do that legally there neither.

Reactions: itsbas8

yoursweetleila

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 20, 2023
Could be, though getting a tattoo while being muslim is not allowed (if you follow strictly the religion) so getting a tattoo of an islam symbol would be weird no ?

But yeah she's been covering tattoo since the come back, no wonder after getting doxxed lmao. She also wears more often wigs.