MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Trans - Bumplants - yay or nay? | SimpCity Forums

Trans Bumplants - yay or nay?

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Do bumplants work for you?

• Yes

• No

• If they are done well and not huuuge

• Bring it, the bigger the better

Results are only viewable after voting.

cantbtrue

Fan
May 3, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Now ts Nargesa is one magnificent, stunning lady, could be up there for most feminine as well and is right up there in the top 3 for me. But she raises a question Id like to throw out there. Do you think bumplants add to the appearance and desirabilty?

Her is a pic and thumbnail of a vid (Saint wont let me upload for some reason) of her that i havent seen before which shows what I mean - its a pretty extreme caboose, but also done very well. I havent seen anything of her pre bumplant so cant comment on that.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Two other examples of this are Mos and Carla Brasil, both amazing but I think lesser so post bumplant, I thought they were much sexier before. ( It certainly wouldnt stop me throwing myself at their mercy as they are still lovely!)

What do you think? To each there own and this is in no way saying one is better than the other, we like what we like! If you like do you have any examples of where it is done really well?

Bimbalek

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
In my opinion - only latinas look good with big asses, they have thick body type and bumplants compose great

Last edited: