• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Haha Funi

Fan
Mar 19, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Don't know if there's a thread about her but if not may as well start one right?

Danni_longdong is a camgirl who often records herself jerking off (sometimes with a fleshlight) She also has a huge cock and according to her hyperspermia, which I don't know if is fully true but I do remember seeing a video of her's where she came 3 different times within a small time frame and her loads didn't really seem to shrink in size. (Sadly I don't have that video :Sadge:)

If anyone has any more info on her feel free to post it! (And if anyone has any left-up archives, you get extra points :peepoWew:)

Reddit:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Chaturbate:
(don't know if you'll be able to access it's denied on my end.)

Haha Funi

Fan
Mar 19, 2022
It seems like Recurbate only allows you to partially watch a video, as I've used a VPN to check it out and the video goes on for around five minutes or so and then stops you from watching more.

(But anyways here's some more that I've found)

Haha Funi

Fan
Mar 19, 2022
To keep this thread alive here's some more that I had and forgot to post, as well as, it also seems that she does a lot on chaturbate but most of the stuff is locked behind a paywall and from what it looks Recurbate uploads the same stuff or very similar stuff to the same calibre, so if anyone has her stuff feel free to post.

Haha Funi

Fan
Mar 19, 2022
For anyone who can't access her chaturbate here the type of stuff she does,

(Screenshot)

It seems like she has the UK blocked from what I could find out through my own VPN.

Reactions: ilpalazzo