Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

peternorth

Casual
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
VIP is a total scam. Why force anyone to pay a premium to be allowed to then purchase expensive media?!?!

It's also totally not regulated by OF. It's something any creator can come up with and it has no rules or regulations. Simply an arbitrary number that can be increased or decreased at any moment and you have no proof that you joined or did not, etc.

Also, what exactly is she doing in a $500 video?

MarkedMan

Superfan
Sep 22, 2023
Yeah that whole VIP thing is bullshit now. She started off so good when she opened only fans. She didn't have any of that VIP tier layered shit. Hell her most explicit stuff you could pay 50 to $70 for maximum, for what she's charging the VIP prices now, and that was only just 2 years ago! Someone behind the scenes gave her this bad advice of only doing VIP shit! Whoever the fuck that is, probably people over at only fans advice or something, basically told her to screw the so-called poor people that can't afford her shit, so that she Bank off the fucking whales instead! I fucking hate what only fans has become! I fucking hate it I fucking hate it I fucking hate it! Too many of these damn creators are influencing each other by getting so fucking greedy! And I mean greedy to the max, this isn't just your standard green, they want to nickel and dime every fucking thing of you now! You want to chat with them? Tip them! You want to compliment them? Tip them! I could keep going on but you can understand where my anger is. I seriously wonder, has it been a sustainable model? Are there really as many whales as this VIP is leading us to believe? Or maybe the whole whale hunting has dried up? Maybe they realize that people who can pay smaller amounts but on a longer-term scale are actually still sustainable, probably more so than the high paying ones. I hope so! I hope that's why a lot of these creators are starting to go back to reasonable prices

69xxx69

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 2, 2022

Thanks for your extremely generous share bro! I nominate your share for the #1 post of 2023 and BATELEUR is right behind ya!.

I agree with you and the others on onlyfans becoming more and more anti consumer with all these stupid ass tiers.

Coomer is a treasure, and looking through the profiles there, so many chicks have the free tier and vip tier with the good stuff still behind paywalls. And you still don't know if it's going to be any good.

MarkedMan

Superfan
Sep 22, 2023
ANTI-CONSUMER...YES! That's the fucking word I'm looking for! I bet if you call these ladies out on it, they will make excuses AFTER insulting you for not able to afford them. Like, these fucking bitches that do that kind of shit know they are just being entirely anti consumer when they want to max profits by any means necessary, including charging fucking ridiculous prices. I'm GLAD she at least publishes longer than 3 seconds of explicit content for us to get that costs 70 dollars now (PVZ as the prime example of over-charging and maximizing profits while fucking the consumer by doing JUST that!) and actually evolved her product over a short period from just bra flashing, to full on masturbating on camera in full explicit detail for us. But still, she then went hardcore on charging so much for so little. When I heard that she started a tier system, I thought people were bullshitting, then I find out later it actually IS real and then...well here we are. Now if there's many that can still afford her, GREAT! But come on! This is bullshit! I don't want to beg for stuff, because the fact her VIP shit is so unaffordable to my budget, I HAVE to resort to begging, and I fucking hate it! She needs to stop being stupid and lower her prices for people and still profit even if she loses the big whales. This whole idea of short term maximizing profits shit has been a fucking cancer in society and has caused business in general to slant HEAVILY against consumers and pro consumer practices. Everything has flipped to a "Love it or leave it' mentality with these companies, and it has rippled into the content creation community like a cancer that metastases to other organs. Now its anti-consumer everywhere you look, and until simps and non-simps alike start an absolute boycott of this shit, it will only get worse. The power of the consumer is gone.

MarkedMan

Superfan
Sep 22, 2023
Also, what content is she charging for via DM/PPV/VIP and what content is she posting for "free" on her subscription wall? I'm just curious where the legal and TOS violations begin here, because exactly how is it legal to charge for a subscription, then lock all or most content behind DM PPV's that cost more, AFTER needing to pay a certain amount to enter a VIP tier? This shit sounds like a pyramid scheme type shit that HAS to violate some kind of anti-trust law or SOMETHING...you can't just legally charge for everything, can you?! That's literally nickel and diming, so if any legal experts and people who actually KNOW law, and not ASSUME law, maybe you all got an answer?

MarkedMan

Superfan
Sep 22, 2023
Okay but for real if she's an actual squirter and there's video out there showing her squirt, and I'm not talking peeing, I'm talking about actual squirting, because every time she fingers herself she sounds wetter than a fucking rare steak that's juicy, then I hope there's some way we could see it at some point! On top of her using some kind of toy like a vibrator.

MarkedMan

Superfan
Sep 22, 2023
I know that when it comes out of the urethra it's mostly pee, but what about the stuff that comes straight out of the vaginal cavity at times? I've seen chicks squirt from there and unless they've been holding in fake creamy squirt deep in their vag canal, I don't see how it's pee. I mean unless urine has a very viscous consistency at times?