MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Twitch - OnlyFans - FaithTTV | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

Twitch OnlyFans FaithTTV

marshalonix

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
2034x2278_cde6e5b7e99e7993e0c0b1d56403c893-BiaRetJu.jpg

itshimPOG

rinuyi simp
Jul 3, 2022
I just got back from the gym… I think it’s been paying off 😘

PS. PPVs are back this week so keep an eye out :3 prepare to be sick of me and my new fuck machine and dildo selection, I have so much pent up horny-ness and the gym is making me feel so much more comfortable in my body 😈

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

itshimPOG

rinuyi simp
Jul 3, 2022
"Happy April 💗

There’s some fun updates happenin here :3

- I have an assistant now to help me (yes, she’s also a hot girl but she doesn’t do onlyfans so don’t get any funny ideas hahaha) with things like scheduling posts and making sure my life is in order so I have consistent content coming out and I have more time to answer messages! I swear I answer so many every day even when I don’t post but I miss so many people because I don’t have enough time 🥺 Thanks to her, you’ll never have to worry about me being away on break :) She keeps me super accountable!

- I have a schedule now starting April 3rd so I don’t just feel overwhelmed with all the things I have on the “to-do” list! I had a super good schedule before I moved provinces but it’s been hard to fall into one here while I was going through so many lifestyle changes at once (new city, new eating habits, quitting my vices. working out consistently for the first time, etc). I feel mostly settled now with everything, the gym was the last big thing! :)

- I will be streaming on OnlyFans semi-regularly on Thursdays! I have some streaming kinks to iron out so I’m not sure if it’ll be the 6th or the 13th for the “first” stream! I think I’m aiming to start streams around 7:00pm PDT but I will keep you updated closer to the date!

Also if you’re reading down here… hey, I hope you aren’t mad at me that I was gone for so long :( I’m really sorry, so many big things happened at once and it kind of felt like I was in a giant Plinko game for the last however long but I’m doing really good now 💗 You mean the world to me and I promise I’ll make it up to you!"

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images