Simp Chat Franplayshalo

forum2222

Superfan
Apr 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So guys, what do we have here, another girl streamer been caught by a top streamer. I bet 1k as soon as she starts streaming again she will have at least 5k viewers because of xqc

Reactions: Bibian

aylmaoo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I have to say I am always surprised and astonished by the reddit detectives you guys are some special breed holy shit :KEKWlaugh:

Reactions: Bibian

aylmaoo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She is basicially a smaller asian version of Adepter, I think she has worked before and actually has an education, but scammed her fanbase with NFT's like IcePoseidon did (and she is the EX of League of Legends Froggen). At this point Schnozer Man doesn't give a fuck probably, he knows the only way to find an actual NON TWITCH NON GOLD DIGGER chick is by him hiding his money for at least half a year or a full year, not go to his mansion with her and not driving in a 300k+ McClaren.

Sipofcoffee

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 14, 2022
It's a very common rule, that's why many celebrities don't date non celebrities. It's easier to be with someone who understands what you do and who you're familiar with. That's why people date people they work with. Will they stay together? Most likely not. (of course, outside looking in) Fran wants to be with someone successful, many women do there's no problem with that. The main issue is will she be deep in his pockets? Will his family have to step in again? He has enough money for multiple big titty Vietnamese women. No one but them and their close associates will know. One thing I do know for sure though, I'm not putting any more energy into this. BUT I'll be back if he gets her pregnant. That's going to be funny. (Bare in mind I don't even watch XqC, I learned all this shit in the past week. I just jack it to Fran_Ow.)

abyshapfan2

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Watch her turn back into streaming if she it does not work out with the cow, although I believe she has quite a lot of money since she's paying her tuition for CS.

My man gator did not deserve this 😭

250fsmoke71

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
doesnt seem like a lot of people know her deep history. She was one of the biggest female streamers of league way back when, dated Froggen who was one of the best league players in the world at the time. went to ohio state and danced in a night club, doesnt really have a personality like this ex of hers said. every time she speaks she sounds super hollow, theres never any emotion its just monotone "oh my god you guys....." She likes tall nerdy white dudes, thats been every relationship for a decade and his money doesnt hurt

Josper

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 9, 2022
One thing I learned about Adept, and her recent drama fighting with all her former egirl friends, is that their stated life goals were to latch onto a huge male streamer and take care of them. He stayed with her this long cause she was basically the maid, assistant, and caretaker who would also fuck him. She was also the adult in relationship and handled everything which is stunning when you consider she was a high school dropout.

Ninja and his wife are one of the examples of this egirl and streamer partnership actually working and lasting. But you have to choose your caretaker wisely.

Reactions: throaway2835

forum2222

Superfan
Apr 8, 2022
successful streamer? she? you must be joking now. Let me tell you something about this big-breasted double-chinned (now she looks like a hamster) asian. Before she was allegedly member of some overwatch team, she was just another dumb and non-content as the other twitch sluts who tried to get more viewers by shaking her boobs(if someone here remembwr her older streams). Then she disappeared and showed up again as a member of an esports team, and yes, sometimes she had 2-3k viewers, then 1k, 500 viewers and in the end she just left, probably to find sugar daddy. Let me remind you some people: Emiru - Mizkif, bunny - Esfan, Pink Sparkles - Asmongold, etc., even Trainwrektv wanted to fuck MsTricky, but I don't know if he succeeded or not. It's either a question of who makes the first move, top streamer guys who think they can fuck anyone in exchange for promotion? or is it girls (losers) streamers fucks these guys in exchange for promotion

Systaltic

Superfan
Feb 6, 2022
i tuned in to her stream a few times back in the day cause i needed something to watch, but she has the personality of a walnut (frankly an insult to walnuts). tbh I'm not surprised she ended up getting a load of plastic surgery and dating an xqc. she just seems boring and vapid. which is exactly his type.

aylmaoo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Yep "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I'M NOW DATING XQC JUST CALL ME SMALLER ASIAN HDMI ADAPTER 2.0 YOU GUYS HIHI OH BTW I ALSO LOVE TO SCAM MY VIEWERS FOR NFT LIKE ICE POSEIDON I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HIHI". Can't wait how this turns out esp. with Felix sleeping with Adept in the same house yesterday and her taking pictures of him while he slept, actual tv soap ICANT :KEKWlaugh: .

Leo3000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Yea I remember her streams when she was still at home state. I witnessed someone donate $10k to her and she broke down crying. Supposedly, she was supposed to use that money to help her move to CA, but I think she used it on a nose job. Looks like she's gotten more work over the years, as we all could safely assume.
She also has really low views if her camera was off (as expected).

I had a pic that was supposedly her being eaten out from Froggen (old LoL player she was dating at the time), but I can't seem to find it. It doesn't show her face as the POV was from hers aiming down from to her pussy while dude got his face up in there.

Coomer0101

Casual
Nov 30, 2022
I get her past is a bit cooked up but maybe she’s grown as a person? Stepping away from social media when she could absolutely be milking clout from her relationship with the big juice. Maybe I’m coping but I wish them well (least parasocial viewer btw)